Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche nen autopoter

Discussion on Suche nen autopoter within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suche nen autopoter

Suche ein autopoter der funzt
Old 10/21/2010, 20:01   #2

elite*gold: 2
es gibt doch nen ingame autopott ..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
suche autopoter
04/05/2010 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
ich brauch ein autopotter pls DER ienen beirag leistet bekommt ein THX :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown:
Autopoter PW MS
08/31/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 0 Replies
Im playing on Perfect world MS and i kinda need a new autopotter if someone has any please post the link here! dont take me with:rtfm: i kinda dont have time to get and search..... the search option kinda sucks here:( But anyway i am a buizzy man so if u can give me the link very fast PS:I DONT want one that CAN be detected(pls WITHOUT BOT included) and working for PW MS and i an set the keys that the bot should press.... WTF?NOONE?
I Need AutoPoter For Patch 5065 Or.
04/24/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Or Any type of other working autopotter.. All the links i could find didnt work.. Yet i know there still around but i just cant seem to find.. Any advice will help. Thanks fellas.
Autopoter
07/18/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 37 Replies
alright try this version and see if it works....
Autopoter
05/24/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 33 Replies
ya so i put this together in about an hour since some peeps were wanting a pixel search autopoter.... RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting basicaly this program searchs in a (user set) rectangle for a (user set) color then it clicks the F1 key if the color is found in it Basic instructions 1. Click "set coords" 2. Click the point of the Top Left corner of the area you wish to search in