Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I do not know .. but .. I BELIVE

Discussion on I do not know .. but .. I BELIVE within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well .. this totally off topic for you .. but i BELIVE that we are one ..

I am leaving now .. for a period of 2 months .. to make this world a safer place to live in .. for you and for me ..

I am a disctruction diver... diving at 1800 meters down in cold deep waters .. place classified .. to detonate 35 shelf life expired nuclear weapons ... which in terrosist hands would cost countless civilians ... of any country .. it doesnt matter which .. but it counts to save life ... i guess.. or i BELIVE ... that a nuke free world is a safer place ... for you and for me ....

THE REASON of this post is that i was never a poster .. i was just a reader .. and unfortunately .. bot downloader .. I could have helped much.. i am feeling bad about it .. i wanted to help too .. but I ran out of time ..an excuse .. i played silkroad when i could have posted .... I am sailing tomorrow .. into the unknown ... I am not very sure if i am coming back ..

I just wanted to THANK you all great guys out there who gave me the bot .. made silkroad REAL FUN FOR ME .. and like a selfish man I hope .. that IF .. the dive succeeds and I come back .. you would remember me .. for i BELIVE.. that we are one ...

well.. if i dont come back .. please let it be known that I sacrificed my today for your brighter tomorrow .. that i will always be a part of this community ..

please DO delete this post if you feel like it .. its totally out of line .. but I wanted to just say that I RESPECT , ADORE and feel like one with this community .. together we rule .. YOU RULE .

bearing 253 speed 20 nMile surge 5 meters list 6' starboard and steady as she goes .. take her to the open seas ...& with that....I am gone ...

love u all forever

zer0bit
Old 03/29/2007, 21:21   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 5,323
hm.. cYa ^^

want to say something to this topic, but i think i'll better don't do that xD
Old 03/30/2007, 06:54   #3

Er...I'm not sure how to respond to this except to say good luck...

Good luck!
Old 03/30/2007, 07:11   #4

gl man
Old 03/30/2007, 08:10   #5

Quote:
Well .. this totally off topic for you .. but i BELIVE that we are one ..

I am leaving now .. for a period of 2 months .. to make this world a safer place to live in .. for you and for me ..

I am a disctruction diver... diving at 1800 meters down in cold deep waters .. place classified .. to detonate 35 shelf life expired nuclear weapons ... which in terrosist hands would cost countless civilians ... of any country .. it doesnt matter which .. but it counts to save life ... i guess.. or i BELIVE ... that a nuke free world is a safer place ... for you and for me ....

THE REASON of this post is that i was never a poster .. i was just a reader .. and unfortunately .. bot downloader .. I could have helped much.. i am feeling bad about it .. i wanted to help too .. but I ran out of time ..an excuse .. i played silkroad when i could have posted .... I am sailing tomorrow .. into the unknown ... I am not very sure if i am coming back ..

I just wanted to THANK you all great guys out there who gave me the bot .. made silkroad REAL FUN FOR ME .. and like a selfish man I hope .. that IF .. the dive succeeds and I come back .. you would remember me .. for i BELIVE.. that we are one ...

well.. if i dont come back .. please let it be known that I sacrificed my today for your brighter tomorrow .. that i will always be a part of this community ..

please DO delete this post if you feel like it .. its totally out of line .. but I wanted to just say that I RESPECT , ADORE and feel like one with this community .. together we rule .. YOU RULE .

bearing 253 speed 20 nMile surge 5 meters list 6' starboard and steady as she goes .. take her to the open seas ...& with that....I am gone ...

love u all forever

zer0bit
riiight......shelf expired nukes? since when did nukes expire?o,0......well, take care dude, dont let osama catch ya ^_^
Old 05/25/2007, 20:45   #6

And I am back !! Need a little help getting back into SRO !! Right now the game is updating itself ... looks like lots of new patches in these 2 months that I missed.. =) .. will need a bit of guidence regarding the bot .. ofcourse, I missed this community .. so the moment I am back, i am here !! will read all posts which i have missed and will post a querry if i get stuck!!! **** ITS GREAT TO BE BACK WITH YOU PEEPS !!
cheers =)
Zer0biT
Old 05/25/2007, 21:02   #7

you back
welcome back !!!!!
Old 05/25/2007, 21:04   #8

WoW XD Its like we didnt know you were gone bump up this topic xD Welcome theres nothin here atm
Old 05/25/2007, 21:06   #9

now THAT is a warm reply =) .. thanks guys .. feeling at home already back here .. so whats up with the bot ? it still works ? or now they detect it ?
Old 05/25/2007, 21:06   #10

elite*gold: 20
didnt knew you didnt know you where away but

Welcome back!
Old 05/25/2007, 23:38   #11

sm isnt workin atm its all giggididgigiddygoo 0x33 keep banning accouns that r made to crack the bot.. but glad u didnt die happy to see a crazy mofo here :P
Old 05/26/2007, 06:23   #12

O_o