Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it worth to make it?

Discussion on Is it worth to make it? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is it worth to make it?

Hey comunity. Is it worth to make Full str force bower?? I mean at high lvls force debuffs dont work? Or do they? Im waiting for smart answers. Thank you
Old 09/25/2010, 10:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sorry for double thread. Close this one.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How much is it worth?
06/06/2010 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Mining 80 Smithing 60 Firemaking 80 Thieving 50 Almost all the other skills without the 5 latest skills are at 50. Combat: 64 Items: Full granite (with hammer), dragon scimy,long and rok shield, 10 mil cash and full sara and rune.
How much worth
02/06/2010 - Cabal Online - 13 Replies
A short question, befor i post all screens and other stuff. Complet
Is it worth it
02/13/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Im going to buy 5bot but i dont know options so i dont know is it worth it:)
How much are they worth?
01/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi people, i want to ask what u think how much these characters are worth (including the whole set + weapon you can see here): 1. Full Int Wizard/Cleric Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution 2. Full Int Heuksal/Ice/Fire/Lightning Nuker Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution I would prefer to see a price in € or $.
Worth A try
11/27/2006 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 11 Replies
Ok if i get flamed so be it im just trying to bring a little something to the game and alot of your post have gotten me where i am . so here you go. This is just my version of a new portal done in ying yang style. i have quite a few others if anyone would like them just let me know. Ok i was half asleep when i made this post so to correct everything you will add the file exit.dds to your c3/effects folder.. so it will be c3/effects/exit.dds If I hope you all enjoy this little skin and...