Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vorsicht! Dupe hack ! Abzocke

Discussion on Vorsicht! Dupe hack ! Abzocke within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 5,323
Auf wird ein tool angeboten mit dem man geld dupen kann!
Aber vorsich das ist nur abzocke!

Es ist nur ein AutoIt script das nix tut!

Hier wers net glaubt :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VORSICHT !! HACK VON !!M2 MULTIHACK 5.5.2 JaydenGuy NICHT RUTERLADEN KAYLOGGER !!
01/11/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 9 Replies
VORSICHT LEUTE NICHT RUTERLADEN VIRUS VERBREITUNG PC MUSTE KOMPLETT NEU INSTELIERT WERDEN KAYLOGGER VIRUS TROAN Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 DER ZUGRIFF WURDE VERWEIGERT Der Zugriff auf die angeforderte URL ist nicht möglich
gold dupe possible? dupe hack sold on ebay
01/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
Today i was looking for some lvl 80 good sro accounts to be like :Q_ :D and i saw someone selling that "dupe hack" tested and still working (as the seller says) that can make infinite money.. The program is called "Gold Digger" author: DJINIUS. I tied to search that around but i found nothing, the seller has just a positive feed that says it works, it costs 49$. It should be possible if an expert hacker reads, edits and sends packets to the server. mhh what do u think?