Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warlock/Cleric be pure int or hyper and if hyper be hyper in how many lvls?

Discussion on Warlock/Cleric be pure int or hyper and if hyper be hyper in how many lvls? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warlock/Cleric be pure int or hyper and if hyper be hyper in how many lvls?

asking for help here many ppl telling me to make my warlock/cleric pure int but others telling me to make it hyper for more deff. but i think i will get lower attack so plz need ur answer's soon guys and if u say hyper tell me how many lvls i will put in str thx

also need to knw how many lvls must the mob be more than me in plvl 15 or 12?

thxxxxxx
Old 09/10/2010, 14:24   #2

elite*gold: 20
I would stop putting any Str/Int after Lvl 95, till 95, go Full Int (or if you think you can do it, then only to 90). After 95 you will do anyway lots of partyplay, and you will see how you do around those lvls at PvP .. if you think you need more defence/HP use some Str points, if you think you need a bit more Damage/Mp/Mag Def. use Statpoints for Int .. that would be my suggestion.
Old 09/10/2010, 14:46   #3

elite*gold: 72
Euro hybrid= Biggest epic fail ever.
I had alrdy so i know what i say...
and btw best xp do you get if the mobs are 11 lvl above you^^
Old 09/10/2010, 14:51   #4

hmmmm but pure int is sooooo low deff. like wizz no deff at all but if i hyper i will get more deff and not soo low dmg btw
Old 09/10/2010, 19:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by micha444 View Post
Euro hybrid= Biggest epic fail ever.
I had alrdy so i know what i say...
and btw best xp do you get if the mobs are 11 lvl above you^^
Server? If your lucky your on the same as me. I'll show you how my Hybrid fails.

Warlock in my opinion is a Hybrid build, you have Debuffs for a reason. I have both, a Full Int and a Hybrid Warlock ( I'm not going to post my Hyb. Stats any time soon, 3 people know it, like to keep it that way ). Sure my Int hits a bit more ( Damage difference on Dot's isn't even that big ), Nukes have a gap, but I'm able to TANK. I can easely go 2v1/3v1 ( < 3v1 is with slumber traps ). Holy Spell players isn't a prob eiter as Hybrid.

My full int would die from a DD Nova +8/9/10, while my Hybrid still survives, and even kills the player ( I use the same Robe set/Weap/Shield on both chars ).

As Hybrid you want a decent amount of HP, but don't want to screw up your DMG too much.
All I can tell you is, don't go Chin Hybrid, think outside the box.

@up
You got more def because you have a shield. The Str does go in calculation, but shield is the main why you have more def as a Wiz ( Even as full int )
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2010, 22:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
Server? If your lucky your on the same as me. I'll show you how my Hybrid fails.

Warlock in my opinion is a Hybrid build, you have Debuffs for a reason. I have both, a Full Int and a Hybrid Warlock ( I'm not going to post my Hyb. Stats any time soon, 3 people know it, like to keep it that way ). Sure my Int hits a bit more ( Damage difference on Dot's isn't even that big ), Nukes have a gap, but I'm able to TANK. I can easely go 2v1/3v1 ( < 3v1 is with slumber traps ). Holy Spell players isn't a prob eiter as Hybrid.

My full int would die from a DD Nova +8/9/10, while my Hybrid still survives, and even kills the player ( I use the same Robe set/Weap/Shield on both chars ).

As Hybrid you want a decent amount of HP, but don't want to screw up your DMG too much.
All I can tell you is, don't go Chin Hybrid, think outside the box.

@up
You got more def because you have a shield. The Str does go in calculation, but shield is the main why you have more def as a Wiz ( Even as full int )
u bish u told to sum1? o.O xDDD ok idc its not my friend's build so... :P let the noobs fail as full int warlock cleric xD

best regards :P
Old 09/10/2010, 22:42   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aranyjaguar View Post
u bish u told to sum1? o.O xDDD ok idc its not my friend's build so... :P let the noobs fail as full int warlock cleric xD

best regards :P
nah, a friends of me bot my chars atm, they know my build because, well they know stats naked? haha.

Trust me, I love to see people messing up their builds. =P

Edit;
Mess their builds up and then hate on Hybrids. Lovely =D
Old 09/10/2010, 23:57   #8

elite*gold: 1
well i`m a lvl 102 warlock/cleric . and i suggest pure int ... at lvl 98-99 , with LA , i managed to kill a +7 s/s nuker , +7 d11 bower , lvl 104 garment warrior. and i didn`t had ANY sox or more then 2 items at +7 .

btw , a guy told u he can pvp with 2-3 guys with trap ... WELL ANY BUILD COULD . that`s not pvp`ing .. they just stand there , u could be a heavy armor wizz , and still kill them . and a int warlock , needs to hit hard in pvp sometimes (there are pills, holy spells bigger than u`re lvl , and rezist`s) . i suggest pure int , light armor , and for the love of *** , don`t use burn and toxin in pvp . it makes me cry when i see a warlock using burn and toxin ... gl with the build.

p.s. to the guy with the 2 warlocks ... if u pvp a garment nuker , with nice shield , and 60% snow shield , and pills , what then if u`re hybrid ? noobs.
Old 09/11/2010, 00:04   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by capdelut View Post
well i`m a lvl 102 warlock/cleric . and i suggest pure int ... at lvl 98-99 , with LA , i managed to kill a +7 s/s nuker , +7 d11 bower , lvl 104 garment warrior. and i didn`t had ANY sox or more then 2 items at +7 .

btw , a guy told u he can pvp with 2-3 guys with trap ... WELL ANY BUILD COULD . that`s not pvp`ing .. they just stand there , u could be a heavy armor wizz , and still kill them . and a int warlock , needs to hit hard in pvp sometimes (there are pills, holy spells bigger than u`re lvl , and rezist`s) . i suggest pure int , light armor , and for the love of *** , don`t use burn and toxin in pvp . it makes me cry when i see a warlock using burn and toxin ... gl with the build.

p.s. to the guy with the 2 warlocks ... if u pvp a garment nuker , with nice shield , and 60% snow shield , and pills , what then if u`re hybrid ? noobs.
You debuff him and DPS the **** out of him. Noob

Before you try to act smart, think. Btw yea, I can kill Novas, does your Int warlock do that? Didn't think so either.
Old 09/11/2010, 01:19   #10

elite*gold: 122
Pure int.
Nothing else.
Old 09/11/2010, 01:24   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by capdelut View Post
you ******. u ever heard about pills ? or rezists ? wait , u`re playing sro right ? kill novas with lag/turks/retards. next u`re gonna tell us that u`re hibrid wizz bard is the best , and u can alsoo kill nova`s with it . tard. i`m not gonna check this thread anymore.
I bet you wont check back because you can't even do a little argument about Hyb/Full int.

1st of all. The Chn example you set can't use Holy Spell, so won't be resisting. Pills, big fcking deal? They spam them, cool. Just ****** debuff them again, there's a delay on those kid. 60% Snow, love it. Soon enough their MP will bite them in the *** ( yes they actually do run out of MP in case you never noticed ).

Kill Nova's, yes indeed. I'm a full Nova Warlock so I think I can handle it. I can't help it that you can't afford a better set that +4/5, even a +7? Good job. Learn how to play the game, not everything is based on the amount of damage you deal per hit.

Thx for the insults. <3
Old 09/11/2010, 17:40   #12

medeia just let em fk up their builds... all who says full int never had warlock cleric or either never had hybrid warlock cleric.. and not like us... we had both... and i think now u know the difference and the usage... w/e they think holy and heals would rub off ur mp but they dunno the right rate of int:str and they think hybr means more str than int... i should rly stop being such a ****** rite? nvm... i'll continue...
NEVER EVER EVER EVER TELL OTHERS WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT A BUILD THAT UVE NEVER TRIED, USED -_-
thanks...
and now...
NEVER EVER EVER EVER THINK THAT BASIC BUILDS ARE BETTER THAN SPECIAL ONES...-.-
im srsly getting ****** sometimes when i see only full int, full str and only cold-light - fire-light - fire-cold builds r good...
2 things... those r boring, and every1 can use basic builds... just smash 12345 in random order...
next? yeah next... if you get owned from a lower lvl doesnt means hes so good... that means youve fked it up... or easily u pay for a game that you cant play... so sad...
what else?
hmm... lets see you say all thats a bit different in a way that you know is bad... hmm... easily? NOPE... a hybr nuker-warlock... even hybr str char can own a regular char... its on the owner... and on the player... on gaming style... on how muchly he/she used to that char...
so...
at last... SOMETHING THATS BAD FOR U... CAN BE SO PERF FOR SUM1 ELSE...
so... stop ******** and speak bout something that uve never tried... or uve tried and u didnt liked so u say it sux... hmm
NOW U UNDERSTOOD IT? thanks...
just easily... write an overall view not ur opinion... and mainly... flaming fks up the topics... and ye now ive flamed much... but the threadstarter cant use SEARCH button -.-
w/e...

regards...
Old 09/11/2010, 18:02   #13

elite*gold: 1
Im pure Int Warlock/Cleric, atm lv 102. I would go hybrid if I would prefer cape pvp, 1on1 situations. I dont. I prefer group pvp and pt grinding anyway so I went pure Int.
Im fine with pure Int in group pvp, my skills do nice dmg with my son rod and I dont get 1hit cause Im staying in group...

But If I was playing lot of 1on1 Hybrid would be better. 100%!
I only do some 1on1, most warriors kill me... still I could tank some.