Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1 Botter + 1 Staller

Discussion on 1 Botter + 1 Staller within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1 Botter + 1 Staller

Click here to read the topic :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Advice : Setup of `1 Botter + 1 Staller´
06/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
Hey sro fans, What i want is : I want to run 1 Botter Char and 1 Staller char on the same computer. Current Setup : 1. My hardware meets the requirements. 2. I'm running iSRO with iBot. 2.1. If i click on 1 shortcut and afterwards be away for 6 hours, once i return and check what's going on, i see that bot has auto logged in, if dc'ed re-logged, auto potting/repairing etc... Everything currently works very well with my bot. ( I'm not using anything else. Just official sro...
Ribot Staller
04/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello, i wanted to ask how to open Staller function on ribot, cuz i saw somekinda old theard about somekinda secret word which allows to use staller function, i was enabled it too but i dont know how.... can anyone help me?
Questions about Clientless Staller
10/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hi, I've been looking for a decent clientless staller long ago. All that I found was old threads and a topic about SRO Torque. I checked Torque's website but could not find anything that would help me out, if I understood correctly they share the clientless with their beta group. For me, joining that group runs with really less chance as I am not an active member there, I am not a programmer, etc. Is it another possibility of getting clientless staller? Does another one exist? I am...
How to Dc staller - Bug (Exploit)
07/25/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 37 Replies
Most of you know that Bug and most of you not! Just watch the video! So you can kick all the time multiclient staller x) YouTube - Silkroad DC Exploit Thx me if i helped;) KingLi
Clientless Staller!
08/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
How do i do after this, no imagecode apears. or do i do something wrong ? can anyone explain step by step? i've read'n the guide but i can't figure out what im doing wrong :rolleyes: http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/7069/andnowqu0.j pg