Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A little help

Discussion on A little help within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question A little help

Hi, i am back at silkroad after almost a year, and i realized that now SROKing is paid!!! so when i searched here for others new and good bots i found the iBot, i downloaded it and followed all the instructions but afterr 7 hours of waiting for connect i get DC immediately, that really ****** me off . So i want to know if is there any other bot (FREE) other than agBot ($h!++y) or if this one has been been improoved cuz i'm wizz and when it sticks i always die.

Hope u can help me cuz i have a great desire to play silkroad again i would be very grateful

PS. I need free bots cuz where i am from (Venezuela) its really hard to get bot cards and if you can get it they are too expensive!!!

Thanks a lot and sorry my bad engish
Old 05/29/2010, 20:38   #2

IBot is the best free bot for now!!

English:
Im from venezuela too ^^ add me in msn and we can talk better ^^ Try to buy Sbot :P and all is easy when you got one Sbot account alot ppl in venezuela charge sbot for you well good luck

Espaņol:
Yo soy de venezuela tambien ^^ Agregame al msn asi hablamos ^^ Trata de comprar Sbot :P Con ese bot todo es mas facil Mucha gente en venezuela te carga el sbot y todo en mercadolibre hay muchos....Buena suerte
Old 05/31/2010, 12:35   #3

elite*gold: 20
Why dont you choose another char other then a Wizzard which dies and dies .. and dies .. and .. you know

A Bower is fine too, average good char and doesnt die because of lag and you werent able to do Weapon Switch ..
Old 05/31/2010, 13:30   #4

elite*gold: 40
Hello

I personaly recomend u Sbot, but an account can cost u 20-30$, atm i am using other bot from a famous website, if u pm me i send u link , it got bot all games

Have Fun
Old 05/31/2010, 15:32   #5

Try IBot 1 more time with a guide maybe. I used ibot for a long time and in 50 sum days when my SROKing runs out i will move back to Ibot. I think Ibot is better than SROKing in alot of ways.
Old 06/01/2010, 16:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencow View Post
Try IBot 1 more time with a guide maybe. I used ibot for a long time and in 50 sum days when my SROKing runs out i will move back to Ibot. I think Ibot is better than SROKing in alot of ways.
I've done everything but the bot still closes after logging T_T. Yesterday i tried with agBot but it also close imediately after loggin =S
Old 06/03/2010, 22:35   #7

yeah u can get dc if u mess up with the set up for ibot.... like when i set the bot to form party it keep setting at exp share n no item share...after i set it back to no exp and item share and form party on my own it dc...this happen too when u try to create a script and after im with it ...n try to load script however i cant find it then u try to look it up ...i get dc if i type in the name of the file i save
Old 06/03/2010, 22:36   #8

go to youtube and watch how to set up ibot there r a couple good videos u can watch

« hi all | TSRO help »