Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bots in Hotan scamming us - Why elixirs(weapon) cost so much?

Discussion on Bots in Hotan scamming us - Why elixirs(weapon) cost so much? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/21/2010, 12:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXCCXZ View Post
It facks up evenomy and devalues gold. I made a report to joymax with link to this video. Let's watch what they will do with it.

Forcing up prices is ILLEGAL. It's monopoly. Monopoly should be destroyed.
If you don't like to sell them "cheap", sell more expensive, like goldbotters. If not, just don't sell it. Before 11d elixir weapon cost 300K-400K, now you can sell it very fast at 800K, I think its a fast way to make money.

And every new cap in isro the elixir's price rised a lot because the new items.
Old 04/21/2010, 16:03   #17

What's the scam in this?
It's only fokking up the economy what they're doing.
Old 04/21/2010, 16:17   #18

i think its normal.. when the demand is high the price also goes up...

thats the law of supply and demand..

its either you want to earn more, sell it in high price but it takes time..sell it low then it wil l be sold easily...

the gold bots company take advantage of the situation that some players dont care about the price of elixir to make their weapon better..

it helps some player with many elixir on stock to earn more gold too..

Old 04/21/2010, 20:12   #19

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
WRONG!
elixiers have high prices because game gold is no worth anymore!
more money-more expensive the items/elixiers.
Old 04/22/2010, 01:01   #20

Anybody here played runescape? The best way to make money was (and still is in a certain way) merchanting. This method consists in buying an item for a cheap price, and then selling it back at a higher price. It's not a scam, it just work like that.
Old 04/22/2010, 10:18   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXCCXZ View Post
It facks up economy and devalues gold. I made a report to joymax with link to this video. Let's watch what they will do with it.

Forcing up prices is ILLEGAL. It's monopoly. Monopoly should be destroyed.
Explain to me why it facks it up? Yes, it devalues gold but so what? You'll also have more gold.

Example:
Back in 2007 when a weapon elixir was worth about 200k, you would probably sell it for 180k to sell it fast. That means you would earn 180k. That was quite some money back then because items didn't cost that much.

Example 2:
Now when a weapon elixir is worth about 1.2m, you can easily sell it for 900k. That means you will earn 900k. What I am trying to say is that 900k today has nearly the same value as 180k back then in 2007.

Now, please explain to me why it facks up the economy? It only decreses the worth of gold, it doesn't fack up anything.
Old 04/22/2010, 11:54   #22

yes it does. no everyone wants to pay 10x times higher prices for an item. in hera the wep elix price is between 1.5kk-2kk. that is way to huge. i haven't bought a wep elix for over 1 month and i won't buy until the prices drop. i get about 7-10 wep elix per day from botting and it devalues gold because little kids that have no idea about a market economy start selling items for prices over 2bilions gold. this is how scamming starts. i would accept better the small gold amounts. it would suit us better than this ridiculous amounts of gold.

and as a plus no one will make any more jobbing in silkroad. why the hell would you waste half an hour for a maximum possible income of 3kk gold. no more jobbing for me means no more FUN. the only FUN in this game is jobbing and PvPing. but i get tired fast of PvPing, because of the shity community in silkroad. PvP doesn't means player vs player, but player vs all servers turks/egys/stupid kids from other countries.
Old 04/22/2010, 11:58   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter2007 View Post
yes it does. no everyone wants to pay 10x times higher prices for an item. in hera the wep elix price is between 1.5kk-2kk. that is way to huge. i haven't bought a wep elix for over 1 month and i won't buy until the prices drop. i get about 7-10 wep elix per day from botting and it devalues gold because little kids that have no idea about a market economy start selling items for prices over 2bilions gold. this is how scamming starts. i would accept better the small gold amounts. it would suit us better than this ridiculous amounts of gold.
it's not a scamm, if you don't buy, nobody scamm you, simple.
Old 04/22/2010, 12:01   #24

an item sold with over 1 billion is in most cases 70% scam. don't tell me about this. i've lost over 5 billions being scammed by idiots this way.
Old 04/22/2010, 12:06   #25

Obviously there are a lot of items overpriced, but it's normal if people buy gold from goldbot's companies.

Anyway, nobody scamm me never, because I never bought and item over 300 or 400m, and I never bought gold. Anyway with every new degree elixir's price always rise a lot, with or without goldbots.
Old 04/22/2010, 12:30   #26

Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by uoah View Post
Obviously there are a lot of items overpriced, but it's normal if people buy gold from goldbot's companies.

Anyway, nobody scamm me never, because I never bought and item over 300 or 400m, and I never bought gold. Anyway with every new degree elixir's price always rise a lot, with or without goldbots.
wrong.
goldbots control 95% of the prices, means whenever they rise the prices, you gotta buy at that price since nobody else sells lower
Old 04/22/2010, 12:37   #27

Yes you're right, but always will be the demand and offer, if a lot of people wanna buy one thing the price rises up.
In some weeks, the price will return to 300K-400K ( depend on the server ofc ).

Anyway, i keep saying it's not a scamm because nobody forces you to buy.
Old 04/22/2010, 13:51   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter2007 View Post

and as a plus no one will make any more jobbing in silkroad. why the hell would you waste half an hour for a maximum possible income of 3kk gold. no more jobbing for me means no more FUN. the only FUN in this game is jobbing and PvPing. but i get tired fast of PvPing, because of the shity community in silkroad. PvP doesn't means player vs player, but player vs all servers turks/egys/stupid kids from other countries.
You don't get what I am trying to say. Yes, it devalues gold alot BUT there is a difference between the devaluing of gold, and facking up an economy.
If you could sell silk, it would fack up the economy as it would un-balance everything A LOT! especially because not everybody buy silk.

However, everybody can find weapon elixirs and sell them. Therefore it doesn't change anything. Prices rise, but if you find 10 weapon elixirs per day, you'll have like 20m a day only from elixirs. 4 years ago you would probably only get 2m for that amount of elixirs.

I am not sure how else to explain it, but this does NOT fack up the economy, it only devalues gold, which is not the same AT ALL.
Old 04/22/2010, 15:03   #29

Just keep your elixirs for your own purposes, keep looking in stall network for cheap Equipment of next lvl or even next degree and store it .. this is how i would do it without getting in touch with those crazy prices
Old 04/22/2010, 15:29   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by obitwo View Post
You don't get what I am trying to say. Yes, it devalues gold alot BUT there is a difference between the devaluing of gold, and facking up an economy.
If you could sell silk, it would fack up the economy as it would un-balance everything A LOT! especially because not everybody buy silk.

However, everybody can find weapon elixirs and sell them. Therefore it doesn't change anything. Prices rise, but if you find 10 weapon elixirs per day, you'll have like 20m a day only from elixirs. 4 years ago you would probably only get 2m for that amount of elixirs.

I am not sure how else to explain it, but this does NOT fack up the economy, it only devalues gold, which is not the same AT ALL.
if you could sell silk the economy would be back as in it's first days. and you know why? because everyone would do CCF (charge-back). and then silk items would cost **** because of over offer. the dragon flags are good examples. someone in my server was trying to sell them with over 200kk one and i told him i offer him 50kk. he said no at first, but after 5 minutes PMed me and told me to come at hotan stable.