Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Question

Discussion on Silkroad Question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad Question

Hello i have noticed that games like WoW you just go to google.com type WoW P server in and it brings up like top 100 sites.. and you do this and that and your in

but everytime i see one for SIlkroad its just voting.. nothing else is there any actauly servers anymore?

my Xfire is codey191 if anyone has any informationor just post here
Old 04/12/2010, 10:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sro have only 3 Private servers.
-Swsro
-sjsro
and
-Mysro

Look the Private server discusiion board if you want to play there

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad Emu Question !
05/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I was wondering someone know / have any Silkroad Emulator with Working PvP ?? if someone does please give me a link. Thx.
[Question]About Silkroad 2
03/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 44 Replies
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/8519/weirdhs.png Damn this is official prove that Silkroad 2 is real right :( Its old I know but I wanted to know sure
Silkroad loggin question
08/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hi i am playing on Eldorado and i am loggin in for already more than 18 hours is there anyway to log in just a little bit faster if u have a tip please post it here In 2 weeks i will make a poll with all the tips i've gained to watch whats best i am using the SRO king multiclient to log in its a little bit faster but still a long time :) Thanks, Luclevon
Silkroad QUESTION!
02/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
its febuary 17 and its 2:00 pm and i am not able to log in... is the server really still updating or under insepction? tell me if i gotta get something or if its really under inspection. its weird cause on rev6.com under server capacity the servers are fill so tahts why i think something is wrong. post if you can get into sro!
a question about private silkroad
02/13/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
so the last day i was asking if i could open isro, with it's bot and etc, and then private csro with bot and etc, theres any way to do it at same time??