Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

restart_script mask error

Discussion on restart_script mask error within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hmmm ... is there a way to stop the mask error with the restart script? DC from SRO is nothing, but the mask error stop the script from working, here's what i did:

1. set all the restart script and the crack and bot
2. run script everythign go fine
3. a while llater when i get DC
4. restart log back in with MASK error
5. restart script stop workin (with or without click ok on the error window)
6.Nothing happen after that... everything stopped

so is there anyway i can fix this?

(i posted this in another thread, but it doesn't seem to catch people attention, so i repost it here)
Old 04/21/2006, 18:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
O_o i dont understand what's ur problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabin Fever Gas mask
08/14/2010 - Combat Arms - 6 Replies
Lohnen sich in Cabin fever Gas masken wenn man draußen rum läuft?
Blood Elf Bandit Mask
11/13/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 32 Replies
As a some of you may know, the Blood Elf Bandit Mask is going for high ammounts of gold on most servers, allakhazam average says about 40-50g a piece, maybe higher for horde characters. The only place to get one of these is from a mob named "Blood Elf Bandit" on Azuremyst Isle. It is the only Blood Elf on the island and the spawn time is about 2 minutes each and the droprate for it is about 10% So you'll probably get it after 20 or so minutes of grinding on him. So I was looking around, and...
Kokoru mask
10/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Is kokoru mask faster than Ironclad Horse ? Ironclad horse speed : 12 m And what about the item mall Vehicles ? Beetle, Fierce Tiger, Ostrich : 15 m
[Exploit]Mask Bug
07/14/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
Buy a mask or create one. Go in front of ... town and do pvp...pvp...pvp and DIE now don't res. open your inventory. press res button and FAST right click on the mask again again again again and again. now you can buff yourself and u can use attack skills... but the movment is very buggy :S if u can't move use auto attack on a mob and now you can run anywhere <3 kokoru speeeeeed :D
Monster Mask Help PLease
07/27/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
alright so i got to level 20 on my rogue, and i go to use the monster mask skill. i kill a monster, select it, use the skill, and he like throws his hands up in the air but then nothing happens, no mask in my inventory or anything. can anyone tell me how im supposed to do this? edit: i figured it out, for anyone else having trouble, the monster mask appears near you on the ground, pick it up