Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question on equipments

Discussion on question on equipments within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do we level up the weapon or armor from lvl 10 to the next lvl if we have a very good armor/weapon? That go for all the equipments.

Thanks for the help.
Old 12/02/2005, 16:10   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by happy@Dec 2 2005, 07:00
How do we level up the weapon or armor from lvl 10 to the next lvl if we have a very good armor/weapon? That go for all the equipments.

Thanks for the help.
I don't think they have a system of upgrading your current equipment. That's why most people would rather not buy or use elixirs, since everyone expects to level up their current equipment soon (therefore getting rid of their old stuff).
Old 12/02/2005, 16:32   #3

Than what you are saying is that using elixers in a waste of money and just lvl up till you are high lvl than use your elixers to get the best equipments.

Thanks for the answer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION]How to change some equipments?
12/16/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 30 Replies
Firstly this question to Soulerman :D...Cause he must know to do this... Hey, how to change equipment bonus for an example my blade is +12 so how to change it to be 255... and how to change Outfits bonus and eudemons attack1-eudemons attack4 and add some gems?
Mage equipments
07/28/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hello fellas! How you doin? So, i'm here cuz i have some mage equipments doubts.... I like been more tanker than an "attacker" if u know what i mean. I guess i'm going like this at lvl 138+ Full set +7, with whatever medials i can get, i don't know if its good to use t3 +7 gloves at 130+, help me with that. About acessories i guess i'll use 3 def necks, and use the neck that u get from exchanging oblivions. But i don't if i should where staff or wand, and what gems should i put on...
Lvl equipments to 120
08/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
can i lvl my lvl 115 blade and club to lvl 120 at tc using met?
+12 ing weapon, equipments
03/08/2007 - Eudemons Online - 3 Replies
Get 20 yellowstones, no pets summoned and click on the bonusendower keep adding yellows WITHOUT CLOSING THE WINDOW you'll get to 7 if you're lucky enough to fail it when you reach 7 STOP and use 2 super yellows. This worked on many friends including me. After that use the same technique from +9 if 20 fail, stop then just use one every day (24 hours)
Trojan Equipments
11/10/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
What trojan equipments should I use? I'm not a noob, I have experience, but there has been a lot of blades instead of swords lately so I'm just wondering which one's are best, at level 40-70 should I use Sword/Club or Blade/Club, I know sword fucks up rage, but blade gives less dex... and at level 70, should I be using club/club due to the major dex increase?