Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Online Sever Files - Wanting To Learn Myself!

Discussion on Silkroad Online Sever Files - Wanting To Learn Myself! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad Online Sever Files - Wanting To Learn Myself!

I'm not here to say im going to make the next big server and throw out a clone pserver and act like ive created something insane lol, but i would love to have access to the latest/best version of the silkroad pserver files and learn how to work with it and have a shot at creating something, which maybe one day could be released publicly.

I'm a web developer so have an understanding of code and can learn fast anything new like this, but nothing as far as what silkroad would use, but honestly it seems like a great side project to work on! I have fond memories playing on the server Silkroad Salvation, which was run buy Fly & nightbloom about 8-10 years ago now and this is a similar area i would like to explore in creating something new!

So basically, any help in starting this would be awesome!
Old 04/20/2021, 18:59   #2

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by HadokenV2 View Post
I'm not here to say im going to make the next big server and throw out a clone pserver and act like ive created something insane lol, but i would love to have access to the latest/best version of the silkroad pserver files and learn how to work with it and have a shot at creating something, which maybe one day could be released publicly.

I'm a web developer so have an understanding of code and can learn fast anything new like this, but nothing as far as what silkroad would use, but honestly it seems like a great side project to work on! I have fond memories playing on the server Silkroad Salvation, which was run buy Fly & nightbloom about 8-10 years ago now and this is a similar area i would like to explore in creating something new!

So basically, any help in starting this would be awesome!
If you want you can contact me in discord with questions

Maybe I can help you further

Sascha#9810
Old 05/09/2021, 14:24   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrich525 View Post
If you want you can contact me in discord with questions

Maybe I can help you further

Sascha#9810
I would like something similar just not for public opening, i want to build from scratch just to learn more. I tried many files, but its always something wrong with them or database. Last files i tried were Iron sro V3 and everyone says it's working but data.pk2 was not full therefore regions dont open.
I sent friend request on discord, if you could point me in working server files i would be very grateful... classic 80 files would be dream come true.
Old 05/10/2021, 19:42   #4

elite*gold: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by evaldaskowka View Post
I would like something similar just not for public opening, i want to build from scratch just to learn more. I tried many files, but its always something wrong with them or database. Last files i tried were Iron sro V3 and everyone says it's working but data.pk2 was not full therefore regions dont open.
I sent friend request on discord, if you could point me in working server files i would be very grateful... classic 80 files would be dream come true.

finding ECSRO-style old school stuff is really good I've always liked