Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Going back to ISRO? Need some help inside!

Discussion on Going back to ISRO? Need some help inside! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/04/2018, 23:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
Yo guys, after a long time I started playing on a P-Server 2 weeks ago. Having much fun, but after 2 weeks, the Server is slowly dieing, more & more ppl are leaving, Im not done there, but I probably will stop playing there after 2 weeks. Now I read all this **** here, really all seems to be ****** up after 11-12dgr, but I would like to play 9-10 dgr again.

Anyone knows, when Gaymax is going to open a new Server again, or when is it most likely going to happen? Also where can I see it, of they open one? Just the front news page?

Thanks in advance.
Old 04/05/2018, 11:38   #17

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTime2Waste View Post
Yo guys, after a long time I started playing on a P-Server 2 weeks ago. Having much fun, but after 2 weeks, the Server is slowly dieing, more & more ppl are leaving, Im not done there, but I probably will stop playing there after 2 weeks. Now I read all this **** here, really all seems to be ****** up after 11-12dgr, but I would like to play 9-10 dgr again.

Anyone knows, when Gaymax is going to open a new Server again, or when is it most likely going to happen? Also where can I see it, of they open one? Just the front news page?

Thanks in advance.
idk when and if..

but you'll be able to see it on the news page of jcplanet/joymax yes.
Old 04/08/2018, 16:32   #18

Hey guys I just started playing Sro again and would love to join other people !! Hit me up if you're still down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bessworth View Post
Also Looking toi play again as we are in the same boat ^_^. Hit me up if you want to play, I am starting fresh could do with finding an english Discord.
Old 04/09/2018, 01:13   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteGee View Post
idk when and if..

but you'll be able to see it on the news page of jcplanet/joymax yes.
Just checked & last time the gap between a new Server was pretty much 1 year...