Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

we deserve that ..

Discussion on we deserve that .. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
we deserve that ..

dears..

morning i have sent this message for joymax support hoping from them to give us what we want ..
any one care .. please let's do it together .. let's send the same message to joy max .. that may slightly make a difference ?

Quote:
Dear joymax team .. i know that i send this message and the only response that i can get is you will care about us but you don't .. and nothing will change people of SRO had left joymax after the huge change of every thing they had known .. start with the new job system and your game start to be gone .. after that .. any private server that use the old files of your game get a mass of players where the can get the fun of old school silkroad with the old school alchemy and job system .. days of cap 90/100/105 where the 110 cap was the last very fun caps of your system .. it doesn't require any proof for my few words and you knew that very very well .. so please, please, due to the lack of stability of pservers and it's too much easy to be played .. we deserve a system from you that based on cap 90 CH/EUR upgradable to cap 110 (end of the game) with a slightly higher exp rate ( again based on your old files ) please, please, just give it a try even an beta game and you will find that everyone wait for that system from you .. it's a shame that you are the owner of the game and people with your old files system gaining players every where to steel them for a while then close the game .. give the players what they want .. give us what we deserve .. make a survey before even you open the beta version .. people need a pure silkroad old school game .. thanks in advance .. hope that you will make sure to not fail your players again .. waiting for you
Old 01/07/2018, 11:06   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,465
It wont make a change. Joymax doesn't change. Joymax doesn't care. The game did not die because of changes being made, it died because of changes that weren't made. The game is boring. Boring. Boring. Boring. It wasn't really noticed earlier because nobody actually played the game. With pservers, everybody had the chance to reach endlevel quickly and see what's left to do. Nothing.

Its a game from 2006, development started in 2004. Let it go. Joymax doesn't care. Joymax doesn't change.

Learn to code. Get familiar with the game. Develop new features. Contribute to the pserver community. Make a change.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/15/2018, 14:20   #3

elite*gold: 0
The whole community already tried several times sending suggestions, but the game development has stopped too many years ago, joymax simple don't care about what anyone thinks.
Believe me, all they will do is copy+paste this answer to you:

We asked your opinion to developers.
And we can’t give you any guarantee to make it as your opinion.
But we’ll do our best to satisfy you.