Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Death log - Is it possible?

Discussion on Death log - Is it possible? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Death log - Is it possible?

Hey there,

First of all I'd like to say that I did search on the forums, but I didn't find anything usable.

So here's my problem, I use Testosterone for rSRO, and it works fine. And I really like the Unique log feature. (testosterone makes a txt log about unique spawn times) But is it possible to log deaths (f.e. "01/10/10 20:19:47 Death", or something like that). I did read the /help, but i didn't find anything similar.

Is this feature available in Testosterone or in any other program?
Old 01/10/2010, 21:46   #2

Why would it be necessary to log deaths? I'm sure you could write some simple code for it, I'll look into it.
Old 01/11/2010, 14:59   #3

elite*gold: 20
if you want to have a log, i guess you are using a bot (otherwise it would make no sense... cause you would see when you are dead). i further guese you use ribot, which has a built in log function, just look in the main window.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2010, 19:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by recking View Post
if you want to have a log, i guess you are using a bot (otherwise it would make no sense... cause you would see when you are dead). i further guese you use ribot, which has a built in log function, just look in the main window.
I've just downloaded it. Thanks a lot!