Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

magical/physical balance

Discussion on magical/physical balance within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
magical/physical balance

so I was gonna try a hybrid build at 80 cap as spear sword fire mainly int. How my str int distribution should be in order to maintain tanky and hard hitting character with debuffs from bicheon?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Explaination]Physical-&Magical Reinforce.
08/26/2015 - SRO Guides & Templates - 23 Replies
Physical & Magical Reinforcement. Here goes again; There's still a lot of people who probably don't know what the Physical/Magical Reinforce is actually for. I've been around a few forums, and none really do explain what it does (Or their just wrong with their explanations). So I've written a little bit of my knowledge down for you guys. So lets get started! There are a few simple calculations every serious SRO player should know. Physical Defense= Str x Physical reinforce + Total...
magical hr or physical hr to sorc?
07/05/2013 - Last Chaos - 7 Replies
hi , my question is if sorc need magical or physical hr to do skills , with normal hits i know that he need magical hr but with skills?end to evade skills of magical atack chars need magical evasion or physical evasion? thnx
Physical and Magical Reinforce
09/04/2010 - SRO Guides & Templates - 7 Replies