Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why are iSro servers still crowded?

Discussion on Why are iSro servers still crowded? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/05/2017, 14:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Giving away 5 accounts with lvl 100 clean characters be fast!
Old 06/06/2018, 05:27   #17

elite*gold: 45
gold bots its from joymax. and 50% even more of the chars are from joymax (autobots)
Old 06/06/2018, 10:52   #18

elite*gold: 8
isro is dead longtime ago
Old 06/06/2018, 12:13   #19

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekortwo View Post
gold bots its from joymax. and 50% even more of the chars are from joymax (autobots)
There is no need for Joymax to use goldbots.
They own the game and they are able to generate gold in seconds.
Besides that they are able to reduce the capacity as much as they want to make the servers look crowded.

Goldbots from professional goldsellers left the game a long time ago. Most goldbots you will find are from normal players. Otherwise you would not be able to get billions of gold.
Old 06/06/2018, 19:31   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
There is no need for Joymax to use goldbots.
They own the game and they are able to generate gold in seconds.
Besides that they are able to reduce the capacity as much as they want to make the servers look crowded.

Goldbots from professional goldsellers left the game a long time ago. Most goldbots you will find are from normal players. Otherwise you would not be able to get billions of gold.
when im telling goldbots, not the bots who farm gold, but yes the bots in hotan etc telling that they sell gold etc.
Old 06/06/2018, 19:37   #21

I'm sure it is not 3500 slots in isro. its something like ~1500-2000k max.
Old 06/06/2018, 22:57   #22

Quote:
when im telling goldbots, not the bots who farm gold, but yes the bots in hotan etc telling that they sell gold etc.
These characters usually are from other players on the server.
Some other are from "professional gold selling companies".
If Joymax wants to sell gold they could do it via Item Mall. There is no need for them to do it on another way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunio0 View Post
I'm sure it is not 3500 slots in isro. its something like ~1500-2000k max.

400 - 800 would be my guess. All servers are crowded at the moment. But there is no chance that there are more than 600 - 800 characters online.
Old 06/07/2018, 03:48   #23

Quote:
These characters usually are from other players on the server.
Some other are from "professional gold selling companies".
If Joymax wants to sell gold they could do it via Item Mall. There is no need for them to do it on another way.
yes they cold, but that way they will get 100% sure that server would be dead
Old 06/07/2018, 22:32   #24

Quote:
yes they cold, but that way they will get 100% sure that server would be dead
Not really.
There are tons of other games where you are able to buy ingame cash for real money from the official game store. One example is GTA Online.

If they would have used that method in the past the whole goldbotting bullshit probably would not have become that "big".
Old 06/07/2018, 22:39   #25

Quote:
Not really.
There are tons of other games where you are able to buy ingame cash for real money from the official game store. One example is GTA Online.

If they would have used that method in the past the whole goldbotting bullshit probably would not have become that "big".
dont compare gta xD
Old 06/07/2018, 22:42   #26

Quote:
dont compare gta xD
I did and I have no problem with that comparison.
It should be pretty obvious that buying gold from an official source is much more attractive than buying it from a third party company.
Old 06/08/2018, 00:28   #27

You dont even imagine, the players joymax have its like 1% of the players GTA Online. but forget, you will never understand whatever you think you win. cheers
Old 06/08/2018, 01:06   #28

Quote:
You dont even imagine, the players joymax have its like 1% of the players GTA Online. but forget, you will never understand whatever you think you win. cheers
So you say that its just waste of money to buy a really awesome char for like 50€ to make some fun vids and hunt uniques? Are the servers that dead?
Old 06/08/2018, 01:26   #29

Quote:
I really do not get your point?!
I am talking about Shark Cards and the opportunity to buy Ingame money with Real-live money straight from the publisher. Thats what I am comparing. Nothing else.

If Joymax would have done the same in the past (e.g. 1b for 100 Silk) goldbotting would have been less attractive for people/companies. This way Joymax could have avoided the gold bot invasion in SRO.
Old 06/08/2018, 02:35   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by sez00 View Post
So you say that its just waste of money to buy a really awesome char for like 50€ to make some fun vids and hunt uniques? Are the servers that dead?
its is, the only people there is the players who waste alot of money and they dont want to leave that place, cuz the rest is 8ip + chars.

Quote:
I really do not get your point?!
I am talking about Shark Cards and the opportunity to buy Ingame money with Real-live money straight from the publisher. Thats what I am comparing. Nothing else.

If Joymax would have done the same in the past (e.g. 1b for 100 Silk) goldbotting would have been less attractive for people/companies. This way Joymax could have avoided the gold bot invasion in SRO.
as i say, its same liek private servers they sell items to real money high plus with 100% stats, ( owners selling not players ) its about get the trust to the others, if all was for sell items etc they could do, but u think the server still was open? lol, and like i sayd, you win