Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

error login silkroad

Discussion on error login silkroad within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy error login silkroad

I tried to log in Silkroad and get this message "the user is already connected. The user may still be connected because of an error that forced The Game to close. please try again in 5 minutes". I then tried to login 5 minutes later but still get the same message. What should I do to be able to log in with my chart, because until this day every time I try to log still get the message. please help
Old 12/25/2009, 04:36   #2

anyone else have your ID/PW?
Old 12/25/2009, 05:03   #3

yes u got this msg because someone play on ur char now or ur char is just buged and u cant access it till the next inspection ( well that happened with me 2 months ago)
Old 12/25/2009, 11:05   #4

no one know my ID n PW. i hope so, i can login in silkroad untill inspection.
Old 12/25/2009, 12:48   #5

elite*gold: 20
Possibly your char is bugged, wait for the next inspection.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad - Error found while running Silkroad - bräuchte dringenst hilfe...
05/28/2011 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hallo liebe coummunity ich bekomme bei Silkroad immer folgende error wenn ich auf Start drücke Error found while running Silkroad, if you click , it will be helpful to the development of Silkroad. Will you send the error message ?
Silkroad (Error fixes/ Error discusion)
05/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have thought about this for sometime and I finally decided to throw it out to the public. This thread will contain error fixes for issues you have pertaining to silkroad private servers. I think this will be better than having to sift through the hundreds of pages on the stickied threads to find the answer to your quests. Also don't forget to try to provide screen shots! We'll see how it goes, and please don't spam or flame, just post errors and fixes to errors. Errors: If you seem to have...
Silkroad Error while running Silkroad
09/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello guys i get this Error when i want to start silkroad Error found while running Silkroad, if you click , it will be helpful to the development of Silkroad. Will you send the error message ?
Silkroad login error
06/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hey! I have one problem... When i tried to logon the game today I cant, because it says that someone is already connected and i need to wait 5 min. Early this day i was playing just fine but then i got dc and now i cant log on back. I havent use any programs which could contain keylogger or something simillar. Can you pls tell me what is the problem ? Does this mean that i am banned?
Login-Error: Cannot login to Server
04/10/2009 - Aion - 8 Replies
It works fine but 1 hour ago gameguard was updated with ggscan.des or something like this and now i have every time following error while login: "Cannot connect to the authorization server" can someone help me?