Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MASSIVE DC BUG GUIDE!

Discussion on MASSIVE DC BUG GUIDE! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MASSIVE DC BUG GUIDE!

Hi everyone, i just found this bug with some guild mates

Get a rogue > Make monster mask from lv 1 snow slave > go to a place with people around you > use the mask > drop an item on the ground ( hp potion ) > pickup the same potion > massive dc for everyone around you (including you )

so you can give anyone around you DC, or botters with sbot go CL.

Have Fun doing this in town > FTW > Uniques > PVP xD
Old 12/22/2009, 00:55   #2

elite*gold: 20
LOL, I'm soo gonna try this xD

EDIT: It works! Done this 2 times in Phoenix and I dced 100 people xD

BTW: It only DC's most players and some goldbots, because this will send them into clientless mode, and goldbots are clientless all the time.
Old 12/22/2009, 01:26   #3

the thing is, i tried this on 2 guys, 1 on normal client, and 1 on bot, and it seems the 1 on bot just went client less so he its not effective at training areas, but id have to test that more ^^

was talking about this with someone on rev6

Kyle:
Its a client game crash.
So everyone playing the game legitly get a game crash.

Everyone using a clientless bot or gold bot are not affected by this exploit.
Meaning the exploit can only be used against not clientless user.
Kind of sad since it mainly the gold bot that we would want to DC using this exploit.

Apocalyps:
ye that is so true :/

Kyle:
This basically mean that someone with a clientless could theorically in the next fortress war protect fortress by putting the mask, going clientless, dropping potion and picking it up.
This would basically DC everyone apart from himself since he's on clientless.
Only player on clientless would be able to walk on the fortress war area, but I don't believe you can kill heart on clientless.
So this would be an instant victory for those protecting the fortress.
As for those attacking the forteress, it can still be used, but would be theorically a lot harder since they need to login and destroy fortress and after that massively use the exploit.

Apocalyps:
Basically yes, thats what it means.

there also seems to be a way to give only 1 certain person a crash, its got something to do with; Monster mask (snow slave) > and trying to pk someone while using it, but if i try that i get an error that i cant atk so i havent quite figured that out yet ^^
Old 12/22/2009, 01:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dshad0w View Post
the thing is, i tried this on 2 guys, 1 on normal client, and 1 on bot, and it seems the 1 on bot just went client less so he its not effective at training areas, but id have to test that more ^^

was talking about this with someone on rev6

Kyle:
Its a client game crash.
So everyone playing the game legitly get a game crash.

Everyone using a clientless bot or gold bot are not affected by this exploit.
Meaning the exploit can only be used against not clientless user.
Kind of sad since it mainly the gold bot that we would want to DC using this exploit.

Apocalyps:
ye that is so true :/

Kyle:
This basically mean that someone with a clientless could theorically in the next fortress war protect fortress by putting the mask, going clientless, dropping potion and picking it up.
This would basically DC everyone apart from himself since he's on clientless.
Only player on clientless would be able to walk on the fortress war area, but I don't believe you can kill heart on clientless.
So this would be an instant victory for those protecting the fortress.
As for those attacking the forteress, it can still be used, but would be theorically a lot harder since they need to login and destroy fortress and after that massively use the exploit.

Apocalyps:
Basically yes, thats what it means.

there also seems to be a way to give only 1 certain person a crash, its got something to do with; Monster mask (snow slave) > and trying to pk someone while using it, but if i try that i get an error that i cant atk so i havent quite figured that out yet ^^
So that's the bug they refer to in rev6.com... Lol.

I think it will be fixed tomorow, when the event update itself, maybe we stop having those event mobs...
Old 12/22/2009, 02:34   #5

i hope not because its a verry *** way to log my goldbots in ^^
Old 12/22/2009, 07:30   #6

Received Thanks: 1,472
sounds like fun, but too bad its not useful for botters....
Old 11/19/2010, 23:38   #7

Hello every1

Today at FW Rusro some ppls use bug: when we see them we got DC, 2morrow i try to do video about it and put it here

Can u tell us how they can do it...
Old 11/19/2010, 23:45   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiurg21021 View Post
Hello every1

Today at FW Rusro some ppls use bug: when we see them we got DC, 2morrow i try to do video about it and put it here

Can u tell us how they can do it...
you could make a new topic about that , no need to bring back such old topics
Old 11/20/2010, 00:54   #9

i had answer at my question