Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

which is more active and better Isro or SroR

Discussion on which is more active and better Isro or SroR within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
which is more active and better Isro or SroR

i left silkroad from a long time ago and want to back to play silkroad online what is more active now isro or sror servers s ?? please answer
Old 03/01/2016, 20:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
SRO-R is way easier, but one problem is when you get past like the time limit you can't do any quests or gain any exp or sp. gold problems aswell. until you reach a high lvl then you start getting gold. but almost everything is free.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ISRO or SROR
12/22/2015 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hey guys long time ago i stoped playing Silkroad(the official version) and i started playing to pserver. Now after 1 year that i havent played sro at all i would like to return to the official. I would like to know what is the difference betwen the sror and isro. Also i read i little bit on the official server and i saw some extra exp. Does they increased the exp rate? THE official version is still full of bots and no active player with who you can play or it has changed and now there are...
[Selling] wts isro and sror chars
06/04/2015 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
WTS 116/wiz/bard (ff till 120)mensa server with 12 dgr rare magic set accs 13 dgr staff only 8$ also nuker at merv 105 +avatar 105 skills ff and 76-90 chars only 9$ for nuker 2 $ for each 76-90 char ONLY PAYPAL
ISRO & SROR ???
01/14/2013 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Are there now 2 different Silkroads??? or how can i understand it? Or did they just update old Sro ???
Wtb Isro / SroR Char ISRO115+ / SroR 100+
04/08/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
As You Can see im interested in Buying a Isro Char Level 115+ or a Silkroad R Char 100+ Isro Char: Must be FF Rare/Legend Set Money Level 115+ Server doesnt metter!
Question about Isro - SroR
03/21/2012 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey guys , I got a little question . Does Isro and SilkroadR got the same IP limit ? Or does SroR even have a IP limit ? If so , can I login 15 chars in Isro and 15 in Rsro , or is the IP limit in sroR reached when I logged in 15 to isro ?