Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Video]*SILKROAD RELOADED - CataLysT Warrior/Rogue PvP*

Discussion on [Video]*SILKROAD RELOADED - CataLysT Warrior/Rogue PvP* within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Video]*SILKROAD RELOADED - CataLysT Warrior/Rogue PvP*

hi all,

my last pvp video for CataLyst...had fun with the build and wouldn't think twice to play Warrior/Rogue if i had to restart

anyways here it is:

rate and leave comments on youtube link thanks!
Old 12/02/2009, 12:56   #2

Nice Video!! 5/5

What did you use to record/edit?
Oh and what was the song; when you changed colours in the video to red and grey (@2:34)
oh and the song at 7:58
Old 12/02/2009, 13:03   #3

post your question on youtube, i'll be glad to answer it.
just that i can imagine alot of ppl will be asking me this same question so i might as well let them read on the youtube page instead
Old 12/02/2009, 13:18   #4

Hehe got's two chars in Gaia too.. Nubies tho (:

Awesome vid
Old 12/02/2009, 14:07   #5

elite*gold: 20
**** awesome, such a pwnage charakter!!

Nice edited, nice music, 5/5
Old 12/02/2009, 14:22   #6

nice made video =)
but the build? lol no thanks u only pvp noob chars xD pvp a warrior/cleric and u get owned I am sure of it ^^ u got totally no defences , u get owned easily ;p ur char is a good one and ur switching skills are good that's np =) but still it's like not having Glavie/fire but having Glavie/bow xD u need those cleric defences as warrior to be perfect has been prooven thousands of times
anyway , nice video tho well done
Old 12/02/2009, 16:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuego View Post
ur switching skills are good that's np =)
its his dreams to have switching skillls like that he uses a keypresser like every noob in isro with dual builds
Old 12/02/2009, 17:29   #8

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat View Post
its his dreams to have switching skillls like that he uses a keypresser like every noob in isro with dual builds
uhm i dont use a keypresser... btw why are you always acting liek a ******* cant you just be nice for once :/
Old 12/02/2009, 18:30   #9

Quote:
nice made video =)
but the build? lol no thanks u only pvp noob chars xD pvp a warrior/cleric and u get owned I am sure of it ^^ u got totally no defences , u get owned easily ;p ur char is a good one and ur switching skills are good that's np =) but still it's like not having Glavie/fire but having Glavie/bow xD u need those cleric defences as warrior to be perfect has been prooven thousands of times
Well if you would have watched the whole vid, you would have seen that he also pvpd a Warrior/Cleric!
Old 12/02/2009, 20:57   #10

he also have an old pvp video where he made pvp vs one of the best warrior/cleric of gaia with sun set (gc_satan) and he also win vs him too

btw nice video ^^
and geno union ftw
Old 12/02/2009, 21:05   #11

Quote:
nice made video =)
Blind?
He pvped Warrior/Clerics, but used scorn to that they couldn't Select themselves. Pay a little more attention next time.

Just for the record, self healing ( Recovery ) is very usefull for a Warrior/Cleric, because it cast's very fast, in times even more handy as Healing Orbit. ( Recovers quite a bit HP, and as mentioned before, is a quick skill )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat View Post
So when a person is good at weap switching, you use a key presser?

Most of the time when he doesn't knockdown, he doesn't even bother switching to Dags, so that doesn't look like a key presser to me
Old 12/03/2009, 14:42   #12

Pure Ownage :O
Old 12/04/2009, 00:44   #13

Its funny watching people i used to play with and know ha (gc_satan) i know about every one on gaia. btw good video
Old 12/06/2009, 12:37   #14

nice build
nice char
nice crt
10* + xD