Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any game like silkroad???

Discussion on Any game like silkroad??? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any game like silkroad???

Hi everyone i made this post because i have played plenty of MMORPG games, from WOW through jade dinasty to Mu and all that you can imagine (Around 100 thousand xD) and none of them have satisfied me so much as silkroad, i played about 2 and a half years until i couldn't bear more the awful traffic and glodbotters that are destroying the game. So, i'm in a quest for the most closely resembles to Silkroad. I mean, the interface, jobs, graphics (Better if possible), and the most important thing of all: the skill system (In my opinion the best of all).

I hope you can help me and Thank you.

By the way sorry for my bad english.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2009, 06:28   #2

man..i am the same way as you.I have been searching for a game similar to Silkroad and nothing :|

ALL other games (except Cabal) have robotic movement,skills,awfull terrain graphics,special effects,etc.

NO other game (except Cabal xD )has so real and fluid movements and skills.
for example the Blader.Have you all seen another character move like that in other mmos?i really doubt it.

Silkroad in 1 word: UNIQUE

You wont find any other game better than silkroad.

And guys cut the **** with wow,aion,etc.they are ******** games full of robotic movements -.-
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2009, 07:02   #3

Aion Online. It's was a bigger hits that silkroad on Korea. The graphic is outstanding, they have real GMs. But, its a P2P game.. 15$ for each account (I think)
Old 11/30/2009, 07:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zariq1 View Post
Aion Online. It's was a bigger hits that silkroad on Korea. The graphic is outstanding, they have real GMs. But, its a P2P game.. 15$ for each account (I think)
Aion aint nothing like Silkroad at all -.-
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2009, 07:30   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecz24 View Post
Aion aint nothing like Silkroad at all -.-
That's a good thing!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2009, 13:42   #6

elite*gold: 20
If you want a good game with monthly fees, go for Aion, but i heard its already bot infested and servers are also full sometimes.

Someone said Cabal comes next / close to Silkroad ..
Old 11/30/2009, 15:16   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
That's a good thing!
+1 xD
Old 11/30/2009, 15:24   #8

I'm telling you guys , silkroad it's unique , you won't find a better game , best mmo of all times , my opinion.Though I can offer you some nice game which may interest you a bit :

Cabal - Very goog skills and skilling sistem is new and interesting (its like dungeon siege ), scond after silkroad at this category , better graphics , nice PvE and the rest its quite ok.There are lots of pservers ...

Requiem Online-A game that I loved somehow had bringed me someting new but at the end has let me down.The Skills look realistic and with lots of blood,mobs after diying are falling in all directions with nice phihycs .Well don't expect skills like silkroad blader here because it's not that good but its pretty acceptable,works 4 me.The graphics are really good so its ok here , a little dark everywhere but its ok ,it's a horror mmo . The money sistem and blue's sistem is interesting , you can find some nice upgrades and weapons shine , still not like silkroad.The bad part comes here: The map it's hugeeeeee , mobs sometimes walk in groups , which is quite bad cuz you need a party, after lvl 35 things get really nasty at the exp sistem, you will find yourself lonenly and you will quit because same thing happens again and again , I did lvl 40 and I quit and my friends too.

Right now I'm still searching for a good mmo,but can't find one...hope I helped
Old 11/30/2009, 16:14   #9

Did you try other SilkRoad's like ecsro csro all of them? If your looking for a game that is like SilkRoad you wont find one and that is why people like me suck it up and play with 2000+ gold bots, because there is not a game like silkroad.
Old 11/30/2009, 16:41   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencow View Post
Did you try other SilkRoad's like ecsro csro all of them? If your looking for a game that is like SilkRoad you wont find one and that is why people like me suck it up and play with 2000+ gold bots, because there is not a game like silkroad.
+1
played almost all games that are released , sro is something else it's more real its more fun , graphic is very important
plus the most important thing , when you know a game , when you know what to do , when you learn all the stuff about the game , you like it even more, because u know it , a lot of games can be fun when you play it for a year lol , that's why a lot of people can't leave sro , I am here for like 5 years , sro is been awesome because u know what ur doing , and when u know something u don't want to leave it , even if it's SO crappy like now lol, life sux deal with it
Old 11/30/2009, 19:20   #11

Received Thanks: 2,010
I stopped Silkroad and i play Aion now, it's actually cheaper, it only costs me about 10 euro's a month, when i used to buy silver premium (which is 15 eur, atlease a year ago with the higher dollar course). I find the game much better mostly because it's P2P, so you don't have goldbotters, you have support(!) a nice community and awesome graphics.

If you really want F2P, go play jade dynasty and wait for esro.

Regards,

Atibu
Old 11/30/2009, 20:37   #12

Well you guys are right in 1 thing silkroad is unique but lf you really enjoy it that much is think is fair enough to pay $15 a month for a game you enjoy i think u see my point of view.. AION for example the fee is $15, WoW and others.. Silkroad might be so called free but traffic is ****.. just pay your 15 for your standard premium and enjoy the game....

thats what i do .. lol just my 50 cents
Old 11/30/2009, 21:56   #13

Aion but u must pay like WoW or u can get in a private server
Aion has rly cool graphics n stuffs
Old 11/30/2009, 22:45   #14

anything like isro --> ksro,csro
Old 12/01/2009, 02:19   #15

I don't want to beat a dead horse (or w/e the phrase says XD) but AION is outstanding, atm I am playing a private server(for obvious reasons) it is quite behind compared to retail, but I still enjoy it a lot. I am talking of curse of Infinite AION, I gotta tell you the graphics are awesome, gameplay is pretty solid, lots of skills, nice items to craft and, lots of customization(Sro lacked in this aspect big time)I mean you could get a new armor every 5 level and if you have the money to buy rare drops you can get it new armor every 2 levels. You can even fly and glide on this game which is really unique. I am only level 30 on the game so i don't know much, but it is the closest thing to SRO in my opinion. If you don't think this game is good enough you can always try JD(Jade Dynasty, it has a bot included lol) or wait for SRO2.
Closed Thread

Tags
cabal, games, mmorpg, runes of magic, silkroad, similar