Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

stall bot buyer and maby seller german and english

Discussion on stall bot buyer and maby seller german and english within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
stall bot buyer and maby seller german and english

hi all guys
fist i want to say that my english is not the best so i want to say sry for any mistakes

in the last time i saw many peoples near the teleport (hottan) who sels on the same point witch stallls abut 50 peoples on 1 point thats not normaly so i think it give any stall bot how sells alone and walk to the same spot always thats the first the second is following

i sell my elexirs very cheap acc and shild 100k fast selling and fast gold wehn i sell this thinks and i open stall only 30 seconsd and all are bught from 1 person but so fast nobody can press buying wehn the first is sold only 1 second and the stall is emty so a scribt or a bot too

i serched in googel long time but i only find an programm who sells and no who is buying and the sell programm ist work very fine
so i want to ask someone have an script to buy or an bot
hope u undestand and hope u can help me

so nochmal in deutsch ^^

mein problem besteht darin dass ich ein bot oder script zum verkaufen bzw zum einkaufen durch dass satll network suche

dass es soetwas geben muss ist mir heute aufefallen

zum verkaufen da stehn 50 leute auf 1 punkt und stallen is ja wohl kein zufall das die alle dahin gelaufen sind

zum einkaufen habe ich gemerkt dass wen ich acc elexire für 100k verkaufe sie gleich weg sind etwa 30 secunden ist nicht sehr unormal für den preis aber wer und weschnell se gekauft werden schon soblad das 1 gekauft wird is der stall nach ner sikundee leer gekauft alles vom selben so schnell kan kein mensch purches trückenb und ok zum bestädiken

alsi wolte ich fargen ob jemand dass script tool oder bot hat und bereit ist weiterzugenben

ixchc habe lengere zeit in google mein glück versucht habe aber nurn script gefunden zum verkaufen der nicht richtig funktonirt danke imm vorraus
Old 12/20/2009, 01:02   #2

elite*gold: 20
Du kannst weder Englisch, noch Deutsch.

Und diese "Bots" sind Clientless staller.
Die kannst du nur kaufen (glaub ich jedenfalls).

Wo ?
Keine Ahnung.