Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is the meaning of Essential item in SRO?

Discussion on What is the meaning of Essential item in SRO? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is the meaning of Essential item in SRO?

Faith and Charity has different essential items Roble for faith and Light armor for Charity however they both work with Robe

Although Glory and Favor armor has the same essential items like Charity they only work with cleric rod(didnt test it for robe) so this is a bit strange

so can anyone explain what is the exact meaning of essential here?
Old 11/05/2009, 00:11   #2

elite*gold: 20
EssentiaL means that you HAVE to wear that item or else the positive effects of Charity will not kick in. If Essential Items have to be LA + Cl. Rod then wear them to get some additional positive effects
Old 11/05/2009, 00:28   #3

elite*gold: 0
yes but when i changed from light armor to rob and holding 2h staff nothing happend to my hp it doesnt reduce(according to charity)
on the other hands if i get light armor off i will lose + effect of glory and favor armor so what?
EDIT: if u were true then why they didnt make it REQUIRED items as the last line in cleric

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB SBOT ACCOUNT- MEANING CAN BUY ON IT!
10/08/2009 - Trading - 3 Replies
I want a SBOT account i can buy Sbot on. Will require to be able to log on and see that i can buy then i will pay. Post your price here
kinda ot but i found the real meaning of S.I.L.K.R.O.A.D
10/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
here it is: SILKROAD: Stupid Incooperative Loserlike Korean Rotten Obviously Assfucked
What's the meaning of this ?
06/13/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey guys i got jailed for no reason i send message complaining to TQ they answered me and send me this Here is the record: Cheater found. Account, User:, cheat type:, subtype: -- Wed Jun 10 20:28:44 2009 cheater player_id account id GotoJail -- Wed Jun 10 20:33:44 2009
THe Essential, i only ask for that !
10/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Yes, im a noobie around here x)) but, i really need a CO INTEM IDENTIFY THAT ACTUALY WORKS WITH THE NEW PATCH SO I CAN HUNT AT PEACE. I just want something that warns me when mets drop or dbs.. and elite/super intems .. just like co tobo did.. can someone tell where can i get it ? P.S - i tried CO Tool but its been about a month and the intem notify is still disabled..
The Meaning of life
04/16/2007 - Off Topic - 15 Replies
you can callme crazy but im pretty sure the meaning of life is the number 4 and ill explain why i think that. lets say a random number of 52=fiftytwo <---52 is spelt with 8 letters 8=eight <---8 is spelt with 5 letters 5=five <---five is spelt with 4 letter and well you cant go any futher then 4 and thnk about it 4 seasons....4 classes in conqueronline 24<--- hours in a day theres 4 weeks in a month. but yea try this with any number or word and it will end up to be 4...and so many ppl ask me...