Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have a Silkroad Private Server and have in a trouble with exploit problem

Discussion on I have a Silkroad Private Server and have in a trouble with exploit problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation I have a Silkroad Private Server and have in a trouble with exploit problem

Even though i have an alternative protective program but it ctreates some problems:

For example;

When game is full with over 900 players and some players enter the game their hp seems 0 and they cant move to anywhere. Even though i have 128 gb ram 3x120 gb ssd very good cpu and have a perfect net connection but i have now exploit because of protective program and it creates sometimes a serious lag in the game....

I am searching for a protective program which will protect for exploit attacks...

But because of having exploit protector program i sometimes have a serious lag problem in the game
Old 01/05/2015, 15:28   #2

thats what you get when you cant code your own proxy to handle connections properly, this is a known problem with this kind of problem, may i ask, your using detGuard?
Old 02/13/2015, 15:00   #3

you can use chernobyl tool

Similar Threads Similar Threads
{problem} when i make silkroad private server
03/11/2014 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hello,guys how r u all ? i hope all of u fine :D guys i have problem here! when i make a private silkroad server! i follow this topic:- http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-explo its-hacks-bots-guides/1461262-guide-setup-server-w ithout-errors-1x-gameserver-160.html#post27463714
I am having trouble making a private server can any of you help me?
10/22/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
I need help making a private server because in server config when i try to start server services they just go down immediatly and wont start, i did manualy click start on each one when they stopped but they would not start can i please get help on this , thank you!
Iam having trouble in my Private Server
10/01/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi all Guys I'm having a problem I have followed all the correct methods of work of the server But the problem I am encountering when I run PrincessAuroraServer The problem is obvious in the images derived
trouble DLing private server client
05/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
any one knows where i can DL private server client? i have downloaded one in rar file but the files are damaged... if anyone knows much be appreciated if you put links ^_^ thnx in advance
MY OWN SILKROAD PRIVATE SERVER PROBLEM
04/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi im vitinho444 with a big problem in my server 1 month ago i try to do my own sro server with the new C#Emulator project by lyzerk when i go play i execute the miniloader, and appears to me the little banner of sro and stays here every time ...the client dont comes up.. Wath I NEED TO DO?? PEOPLE WHO HELP CAN BE ADMIN ON MY SERVER IF THEY WANT