Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TO all hacked players

Discussion on TO all hacked players within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TO all hacked players

If you wernt hacked, then dont read this and write all your stuff like bla bla ur fault bla bla.

Quote:
"Any important modifications will be notified to the users through the Web site in advance and it will be effective from the date of the notice."

This is in rules of joymax, and as they didnt follow this rule when they released the pw change system and realised it without saying they were going to do so, you can propably chargeback JM for negligence. They owed the player a duty of care which they didnt provide.

I give them 24 hours to sort it out before i chargeback
Old 09/02/2009, 12:47   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocobro View Post
If you wernt hacked, then dont read this and write all your stuff like bla bla ur fault bla bla.

Quote:
"Any important modifications will be notified to the users through the Web site in advance and it will be effective from the date of the notice."

This is in rules of joymax, and as they didnt follow this rule when they released the pw change system and realised it without saying they were going to do so, you can propably chargeback JM for negligence. They owed the player a duty of care which they didnt provide.

I give them 24 hours to sort it out before i chargeback
LOL, You are acting like JOYMAX has ever been caring **** about their Players.
Spare some time & chargeback now, because they wont change anything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2009, 12:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
LOL, You are acting like JOYMAX has ever been caring **** about their Players.
Spare some time & chargeback now, because they wont change anything.
Ye i guess i no they wont really lol. But u never know xD
Old 09/02/2009, 12:55   #4

Quote:
Ye i guess i no they wont really lol. But u never know xD
Its JOYMAX.
We allready knew it yesterday.
Old 09/02/2009, 12:55   #5

They've put the old system back : ]
Old 09/02/2009, 12:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ×zulek× View Post
They've put the old system back : ]
Yes but they doesnt help people who have lost all their items an whatever. I lose about 1b+ yesterday, i have my acc back but nuthin to put on it lol
Old 09/02/2009, 13:25   #7

Received Thanks: 4,729
Quote:
so, you can probably charge back JM for negligence. They owed the player a duty of care which they didn't provide.

I give them 24 hours to sort it out before i charge back
and they dont give a ****. they'll simply ban your account. whatever you do, they just give a flying ****
Old 09/02/2009, 13:48   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
and they dont give a ****. they'll simply ban your account. whatever you do, they just give a flying ****
If your acc is hacked, why would u care if its banned lol, but u can get money back so its all good
Old 09/02/2009, 13:49   #9

Quote:
If your acc is hacked, why would u care if its banned lol, but u can get money back so its all good
New Policy:
Chargeback = No Money back, only Account get banned.
Old 09/02/2009, 14:01   #10

They broke their policiy but not notifying the players about the change though = can chargeback = get money
Old 09/02/2009, 14:02   #11

Quote:
They broke their policiy but not notifying the players about the change though = can chargeback = get money
Keep on dreaming
Even if you are right, they wont give a ****.
Old 09/02/2009, 14:10   #12

Do NOT worry , JoyMax is in the absolute RIGHT, and btw , Why JoyMax would care about hacked ppl , because ONLY the selling/trading char has been hacked , no more , and it's notified in the ToS that selling/trading CHAR is illegal ,

it's like you are banned for botting , and you come here , saying , blablabla , UNBAN me , do a rollback , ahaha , you are pathetic.
Old 09/02/2009, 14:12   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by phdjj View Post
Do NOT worry , JoyMax is in the absolute RIGHT, and btw , Why JoyMax would care about hacked ppl , because ONLY the selling/trading char has been hacked , no more , and it's notified in the ToS that selling/trading CHAR is illegal ,

it's like you are banned for botting , and you come here , saying , blablabla , UNBAN me , do a rollback , ahaha , you are pathetic.
OMG NO1 is getting this lol, im not ganna chargeback them on the terms of i got hacked. I will do it on the terms of they broke their policy which ultimately got me hacked, and that they needed to notify the players. Always gotta use the loopholes lol.
Old 09/02/2009, 14:14   #14

dont dream , YOU WONT get your money back , that's a fact.
Old 09/02/2009, 14:16   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by phdjj View Post
dont dream , YOU WONT get your money back , that's a fact.
wwe shall see