Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Mbot trouble

Discussion on Silkroad Mbot trouble within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mbot trouble

Hey guys. I have some troubles with Mbot, if i start client they writes to me "Application or library D:\OrtaiOnlineV1.208\MSVCP100.dll isn't a way for the program's Windows NT. Check the destination installation disk.
What i may to do. Help me please=*
Old 03/06/2014, 21:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ortai is pay2win

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mbot for Silkroad Story.
10/25/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Does anyone know a working bot for Silkroad Story? Their bot on their website says "The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service. " website of the server is : www.Silkroadstory.com:confused:
Silkroad-R Mbot?
10/08/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers :) i have a simple question any bot work at silkroad-R? Mbot ? *-*
Verkaufe BF3/Silkroad/Mbot
01/27/2012 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hey Leute, Ich biete euch an. lvl 106 glavie/fire/light auf xian 104ff und 122k sp left für 10€ 1 Mbot IP ebenfalls für 10€ 1 BF3 Account, nicht verifiziert, das heist alle Daten änderbar.
Silkroad Lunching Trouble
12/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Well my silkroad client used to work just fine until I formated my computer, I installed win7 64bits and now my client doesn´t open and the luncher doesnt load (except when silkroad website is opened) anyone knows how to solve this?