Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Record Login Time Topic

Discussion on Record Login Time Topic within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/17/2009, 21:07   #61

elite*gold: 0
me to
I was playing tsro then my isro client poped up
Then i look at sbot
and boom :
[11:07:49] * Now waiting for specified time (0 minutes) to restart the client after disconnect.
[11:07:49] * Now restarting client.
[11:07:54] * Checking for updates...
[11:07:55] * Finished checking for updates!
[11:08:01] * Starting SRO Client!
[11:08:06] * Waiting for handle...
[11:08:32] * Client polls serverlist
[11:08:32] * Now hiding client...
[11:08:34] * Artificially waiting some time, then sending login info...
[11:08:47] * Cannot connect due to server traffic (1)
[11:08:47] * Trying again in a moment...
[11:09:07] * Cannot connect due to server traffic (1)
[11:09:07] * Trying again in a moment...
[11:09:34] * You are now successfully logged in!
:P
Old 08/17/2009, 21:46   #62

fake?
Old 08/17/2009, 22:04   #63

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spox One View Post
fake?
luck
Old 08/17/2009, 23:13   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spox One View Post
fake?
Why the hell i would post a fake text :S
Thats kinda useless
Old 08/17/2009, 23:26   #65

best? 0.001sec... no not prem... at tuesday when no bots ^^ (yea actually my main have prem^^) worst? 6hrs... server persia-.- time to keel turks and goldbots... and hack and scam q8 dogs... (mirror force=they killed the feeling of the game they worth it)
Old 08/18/2009, 00:20   #66

At night, I just need 5 minutes to log in, even without premium. But it's around 2am. Turks are already sleeping :>
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2009, 02:01   #67

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 3,752
I am 99% certain the login system is badly bugged. I've been trying to test my proxy and I was able to join the world server for a lot of characters in less than an hour for a couple of tests yesterday on .28 (however, 75% of them disconnected). I wanted to figure out if it was a problem with the system or my code so I disconnected them all and tried to login a 3rd time 4 hours before inspection, but was unable to connect before inspection hit.

Today, I tried logging them in again and it's been 10 hours (that's 1,800 login attempts!) since I started and no characters have made it to the world server yet. There's no way the Uranus server is so crowded that I'd not be logged in yet. I'm going to close them all and just try again later. I'd imagine if I didn't restart them, they'd be logging in until next inspection and would never make it. I can't even say I'm certain they will make it in this time around either. I'm going to try another server with them.

I also noticed some weird behavior yesterday too. Most of the time, my characters connected sequentially in clumps, but most of them did not stay connected. However, there were a few times where I noticed they connected out of order, and then all of a sudden the ones that were skipped logged in, but then were disconnected.

From what I see, you either get really lucky and login in a reasonable amount of time or you get unlucky and never login. Pretty crappy if you ask me. The real kicker is that if you buy silk to get a premium, there's a good chance you won't be able to actually login for a while to activate it.

Based on what I've seen so far though, it makes sense as to why some people say they can literally "never" login while others can get in. I can't think of how poorly their system is design to cause this, but it's a real problem if you are going to play ISRO and not buy premium.

Oh well, either you just have to put up with it, join a foreign sro, or just walk away altogether. There's nothing else we can do really. It sucks, but that's just the way it is.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2009, 02:57   #68

Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushedx View Post
I am 99% certain the login system is badly bugged. I've been trying to test my proxy and I was able to join the world server for a lot of characters in less than an hour for a couple of tests yesterday on .28 (however, 75% of them disconnected). I wanted to figure out if it was a problem with the system or my code so I disconnected them all and tried to login a 3rd time 4 hours before inspection, but was unable to connect before inspection hit.

Today, I tried logging them in again and it's been 10 hours (that's 1,800 login attempts!) since I started and no characters have made it to the world server yet. There's no way the Uranus server is so crowded that I'd not be logged in yet. I'm going to close them all and just try again later. I'd imagine if I didn't restart them, they'd be logging in until next inspection and would never make it. I can't even say I'm certain they will make it in this time around either. I'm going to try another server with them.

I also noticed some weird behavior yesterday too. Most of the time, my characters connected sequentially in clumps, but most of them did not stay connected. However, there were a few times where I noticed they connected out of order, and then all of a sudden the ones that were skipped logged in, but then were disconnected.

From what I see, you either get really lucky and login in a reasonable amount of time or you get unlucky and never login. Pretty crappy if you ask me. The real kicker is that if you buy silk to get a premium, there's a good chance you won't be able to actually login for a while to activate it.

Based on what I've seen so far though, it makes sense as to why some people say they can literally "never" login while others can get in. I can't think of how poorly their system is design to cause this, but it's a real problem if you are going to play ISRO and not buy premium.

Oh well, either you just have to put up with it, join a foreign sro, or just walk away altogether. There's nothing else we can do really. It sucks, but that's just the way it is.
Wow, i didnt know that...thats really..sad .