Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mastery level total

Discussion on Mastery level total within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mastery level total

Hi!

Iīve been coming back to this crazy game after a pretty long time and i have really been searching the web for some information, but just cannot find any..

Well, since they have merged servers and i havenīt been online between, i have a skill reset now.

My Char is lvl 107.. ff i think and because i was used to know about that game i want to be sure now not to make any mistakes =)

That one thing that makes me hesitate is that if i do add a stat point to for example cold mastery... it adds 1 point as well to light and fire mastery as well. that must be some kind of change i do not remember this. Maybe someone can explain to me whatīs the deal about this.

And furthermore, as i told my skillls are completeley! at zero (0) and my mastery level total shows "214".

As i remember right, that cap has been at 300 before, that makes me hesitate now to spend any sp without knowing whatīs going on!

I would appreciate any help..

thank you
Old 12/05/2013, 21:45   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekundenschlaf View Post
Hi!

Iīve been coming back to this crazy game after a pretty long time and i have really been searching the web for some information, but just cannot find any..

Well, since they have merged servers and i havenīt been online between, i have a skill reset now.

My Char is lvl 107.. ff i think and because i was used to know about that game i want to be sure now not to make any mistakes =)

That one thing that makes me hesitate is that if i do add a stat point to for example cold mastery... it adds 1 point as well to light and fire mastery as well. that must be some kind of change i do not remember this. Maybe someone can explain to me whatīs the deal about this.

And furthermore, as i told my skillls are completeley! at zero (0) and my mastery level total shows "214".

As i remember right, that cap has been at 300 before, that makes me hesitate now to spend any sp without knowing whatīs going on!

I would appreciate any help..

thank you
New System, now masteries are divided into Pacheon/Heuskal/Bicheon, and Forces (Ice/Fire/Light) as an individual masterie, there's also the old force. So you have to choose. For example Heuskal+Forces(Ice/Fire/Light) or Heuskal/The Old Force. 240 Skill tree because you may choose 2 instead of 3 but now you have Ice/Light/Fire as one. I would choose {Heuskal/Bicheon/Pacheon + Forces}
Old 12/06/2013, 10:54   #3

hey!

i was thinking about something like that. Thanks for clearing it up for me!

So do i take it right, there is the possibility now to max 1 weapon mastery and to max out all three force masterys and therefore take advantage of for example full maxed cold buffs, fire buffs and lightnings speed walk, without hitting the mastery cap?

Sounds pretty much like a huge buff for chinese. And should save some sp though..
Old 12/06/2013, 11:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekundenschlaf View Post
hey!

i was thinking about something like that. Thanks for clearing it up for me!

So do i take it right, there is the possibility now to max 1 weapon mastery and to max out all three force masterys and therefore take advantage of for example full maxed cold buffs, fire buffs and lightnings speed walk, without hitting the mastery cap?

Sounds pretty much like a huge buff for chinese. And should save some sp though..
Yeah, you got it right.
Old 12/06/2013, 23:28   #5

Thanks alot.