Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Force Glaiver.

Discussion on Force Glaiver. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/01/2009, 20:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDOnt View Post
Hey, just in case if youre talking about 1vs1 pvp...if you do, then healing is absolutly useless cause that 10k hp healing skill will heal your enemy too (self heal would be an option but those 5k actually wont change anything) + a force glavier is supposed to deal ALOT of dmg in first case and not to keep healing itself all the time.
I click my char name and hit the skill button in a fraction of a second , years of experience can teach you how to use your keyboard the fastest way possible, and i don't know if u use bots or not , but there is an option in most bots that buffs the healing skill to yr char when yr health drops to say ; 30% , u set it . same as using pills automaticly.

And about healing all the time , u can survive the 2 min snow shield by continous healing , or till watever buffs wear off , thats a technique.

u mentioned force cure , force cure works exactly like healing , u have to click your char name too , so i guess i'm some how right.

Anyway , HEU and fire alone are fair enough to deal damage , ice, light or force are all "aiding" sub masteries, i was just mentioning how force can aid him.
Old 08/01/2009, 21:22   #17

Yepp.. ofc, and umm about cure skill.. there's no option for it on Isrobot. only for healing ( like when ur hp drop by ?%.. u can use that skill but not there's no option about the cure.. if you are under ? status u can cure urself .. that sux =/ ).. btw i already did some pvps .. and im pretty proud of my choice .. wich it was do switch light for Force. but the only thing that sux about having force instead of light .. i don't have that grass walk speed.. so i have to buy drugs ..wich it cost a dam lot of gold
Old 08/01/2009, 21:30   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaLandiic View Post
Yepp.. ofc, and umm about cure skill.. there's no option for it on Isrobot. only for healing ( like when ur hp drop by ?%.. u can use that skill but not there's no option about the cure.. if you are under ? status u can cure urself .. that sux =/ ).. btw i already did some pvps .. and im pretty proud of my choice .. wich it was do switch light for Force. but the only thing that sux about having force instead of light .. i don't have that grass walk speed.. so i have to buy drugs ..wich it cost a dam lot of gold
yeah true , but i meant normal pills not force cure , force cure must be applied by yrself :/

and about speed , buy 8D tablets of gales , they make drug of gales , it gives 75% speed increase.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2009, 21:36   #19

yeaa but its almost the same of buying drug.. btw ill c haha. when im gonna get tired of wasting money of those stupid drugs .. maybe ill do wut you say =P
Old 08/01/2009, 22:01   #20

True story :

couple of days ago i bought 15 gales tabs for 700k , and because i had the material required , i made myself 15 drugs w/ 700 k only , instead of paying around 3.8Ms for the 100% drug , which is almost the same.

some ppl even sell tabs for 20k each , the only prob is materials :/
Old 08/01/2009, 22:11   #21

Yupp.. if you have it ..it cost you wayyyyyy less then buy drugs.. but if you don't have the required materials to make those stones.. thenn its prolly the same as buying drugs .. maybe it will cost you less idk but still its almost the same! guess ill start making elements on my other char then do wut u say.. ill save money.