Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Joymax : Fraudulent Activities

Discussion on Joymax : Fraudulent Activities within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Joymax : Fraudulent Activities

English version

Spanish Version

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2009, 10:10   #2

elite*gold: 20
Your 24/7 complaining about iSRO & JOYMAX is getting really annoying.
Why dont you just quit iSRO if you are fed up with their corrupt methods ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/26/2009, 10:13   #3

How are any of their activities fraudulent? Moron. You have the ability to play for free, just because it isn't easy don't mean it isn't there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2009, 10:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bot90210 View Post
How are any of their activities fraudulent? Moron. You have the ability to play for free, just because it isn't easy don't mean it isn't there.
Completely agree!
Old 06/26/2009, 10:53   #5

Hola bio, te apoyo, soy jugadora de silkroad desde el 2006, esa es una verdad que no se puede negar por parte de joymax.....
y ademas si nos ponemos hacer una lista de todas esas actividades fraudulentas que hace joymax, podriamos sacar hasta una pelicula

Un besote y chao

pd: Para low_riders, por que dices eso de bio, o acaso tendras mucho dinero para invertir en un juego, o es que tus papas te la dan, ??? noob
Old 06/26/2009, 11:23   #6

Pathcetic
Old 06/26/2009, 12:48   #7

Here we go again, complaining and complaining.
If you don't like it, then leave, who is holding you back?

And like they said, you have the choice to play free, so don't come in here and say they are fraudulent when they are not.

Your movies, tbh, do not contribute to anything except useless spam. (Can be spam be usefull then?!)
Old 06/26/2009, 13:26   #8

Well I agree and disagree with this guy. First off, hes wrong in the fact that Joymax is being fraudulent, their not. What they are doing is providing players an alternative option to get into the game, using that item mall premium ticket.
This is in no way fraudulent. Secondly, this guy obviously doesn't know the meaning of fraudulent. Lets say you steal someones ID, then go out and use it to your own liking, acting like your that person; this is fraud/identity theft.

So where I agree with this guy is, the time it takes to login. We all have this issue, no matter if you got a fast connection or a 12,000 dollar computer. It's simply the bots on the server, and Joymax's lack of funds to increase their server capacity(or they just don't want to).

All in all, this game is free, but in order to get on the game with no troubles, you have to fork out a little cash. But thats like all games, there is an item mall to make the gaming experience even better.
Old 06/26/2009, 13:38   #9

Music sucks so bad...
Old 06/26/2009, 18:20   #10

Leave the game if u don't like it and stop annoying us
we like this game and we will keep playing it 4 ever on its state
if u don't agree with us then press that nice button called Back and go check other game to play
#Requesting close
Old 06/26/2009, 23:51   #11

Requesting close aswell.
Old 06/27/2009, 23:04   #12

any Joymax protector can tellme the name of another game that say Free 2 Play but u cannot login at the first try ??

Free to play tested already ( Real Free 2 play , Login at the fist try )

Archlord
Voyage Century Online
Gunz
OPERATION7
Upshift StrikeRacer
Regnum Online
WolfTeam
12Sky
12Sky2
Dream Of Mirror Online
Luminary
Kal Online
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online
DragonSky
LastChaos
Shaiya
TurfBattles ClosedBeta
Project Torque
Stone Age 2
Rappelz
Sho online
Old 06/29/2009, 16:18   #13

Received Thanks: 1,472
LOL FUNNEH STUFF
@ 1:20 xD

ok first of all, game is free to play, u dont need to pay to log in, its possible to login without paying any money
free 2 play does not mean logging in first try
gtfo, no really, u wont change anything, their game, their rules, they do whatever they want, in fact, if u would own a game like that, a company like that, i wouldnt give a **** that some guys cannot get in game. why? because i would get shitload of money anyway
Old 06/29/2009, 21:58   #14

elite*gold: 140
why dont u go and play all these games at same time xD i for example use BOT mb u hate me now xD and 2nd i use itemmall sure i never got banned and bot for a long long time i remmeber first bots which just attacked and used pots so u had to sit it =P but i have to see that sro is a BIG community botters are also needed for all these. i bet everybody here bought at anytime some stuff from a botter and was happy ;-) except these which never reach lvl 30 ^^ so sro is rly popular i trust to say its the biggest mmorpg behind wow so go play wow / pay for sro or just leave but stop complaining that rly suxx noone forces all these flamers about botters and no free logins to play sro i believe that sro never want to ban all botters because they get much money from them so why dunt ban some noob boters which dont buy silk regular ;-) i never got banned ^^ with any char ^.^ go and play shaya or something else ;-). Or kal online xD i played it too u need just like 3 years or 4 with no "itemmall items" to get lvl 60 there hf
Old 06/30/2009, 09:12   #15

Some SRO users have a lack of ***** ...

but maybe , and again , MAYBE , Joymax will change ... , maybe thx by the video , maybe thx the *** , maybe the warnings of a bomb planted on building do effect ...

Quote:
Hello. This is Silkroad Online.

This is our new policy to protect our game from illegal program.

1. Silkroad Online scheduled to enforce strongly on an illegal program usage as such as auto hunting program called ??BOT??.
(Brand new BOT detecting system would be applied)

2. Illegal program usage will not grant you to access the Silkroad Online.
(When you can??t login, simply reinstall the game to play it normally.)

3. When continuously illegal program usage is detected, the account would be restricted.

As the result, only normal client should be used. Any programs which might be considered as illegal programs should not be used.