Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me please

Discussion on Help me please within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me please

I downlode the last version of AgBot 2.8.3 , i copy the Updat file to the Package file i run the NuConnector81 as Admin then the AgBot as Admin too but in the Bot WebSite (in the bot window) it say ''We couldn't verify your version, make sure it up to date.'' What should i do ?? i do the same thing in the old versoin of AgBot and it allways work'd for me , i can't undarstand what wos wrong this time ? Help me please
Old 03/21/2009, 08:25   #2

Try using the installer also on the bot page from rev6.
Old 03/21/2009, 09:26   #3

I downlode the in installer and i open it (it have 3 files) and i dont know what to do with them should i put them in the Package file that i open ?

Help me please i Downlode 3 filese from rev6 the Package 2.8.3 and the Update 2.8.3 and the installer what should i do now .....?
Old 03/21/2009, 10:51   #4

The package is for when you don't have agbot and you need to place it all in your silkroad folder, mediapatcher -> nuconnecter -> agbot and then sro.

The update is for when you have an older version of agbot and you need to replace it with the old agbot in your silkroad folder.

The installer will install the package. So just run the installer only.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2009, 11:08   #5

But what if i dont use mediapatcher (i use the Loder) what should i do ?
Should i put the Package 2.8.3 in the SilkRoad folder run NuConnector -> AgBot -> Loder ? When should i use the installer ?

sorry i just relly confused
Old 03/21/2009, 14:24   #6

You should always use mediapatcher to patch your media.pk2 (and unpatch it). Once it's patched you don't need to do it again (unless you download a new media.pk2).

If you want to use a loader you need to start it in this order NuConnector > Agbot > Loader.

If you don't patch media.pk2 with mediapatcher nuconnector won't connect, resulting in a non working bot.

The installer is for placing all the bot files in your silkroad directory and installing all the other recuired files. (normally you would do this by hand)