Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mBot problem!!!

Discussion on mBot problem!!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mBot problem!!!

Hi all!I have a problem with mBot.when i try to use it,when i press launch sro,
appear an error(the sro server worked fine before started the mBOT,craked version)
i dont know what to do!!!
my OS is windows xp sp2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
mbot problem help plz :p
05/08/2015 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hello guys :- well it's my first thread is this group it's about the ***** error called i have tried every thing run as admin & made every thing i think their is a new version of Mbot
>> Problem In Mbot <<
01/24/2014 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey Guys ! i have problem in mbot it dont logging in in the bot i type ID and pass in the bot and press Login but i get Not Logged In and i pressed on Log box at the top it typing Invalid mbot account and starting with HotSpot Shield and same the problem too how and that Bot Free ??
mbot problem
10/14/2012 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey sorry for this wrong section but there no1 answer me . Oh look whats the problem http://i.imgur.com/ULT9m.png
i have a problem in Mbot
07/23/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i have a problem in Loader of Mbot when i open it http://www6.0zz0.com/2012/07/23/07/279528955.png
mbot problem
05/02/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys Im trying to bot in dymer sro Everything works fine,But loop not I get this message 22:47:49] Start training Starting shopping... Hotan Sorting storage...