Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with farming

Discussion on Need help with farming within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with farming

Hi, i'm kinda new in posting, this is my 1st post in e*pvpers...
Well, i am looking for some1 that is willing to help me with farming my dagger
At least 2-3 hours a day
But if some1 can, pls....do it free
i know im asking much, but i know SRO players are generous....sometimes
So if some1 is willing to help, respond here, or PM Word4Life on srv neptune

THX FOR READING

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WOW HAND Leveling/WOW Honor Farming/WOW Gear Farming/WOW Gold--->>>TWV SELLER!
03/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 281 Replies
Greetings elitepvpers community and alll people here, Thanks for your long-term support , we really appreciate that! And we do have done a lot of efforts to improve our service quality in the past , we know what's the most important factor if we wanna keep the service as good as always, that is, to be up-to-date! The following packages are somewhat hot ones, please visit our site for more packages, thanks WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages: RAF 1-60 Package Send a Free 1-60
WOW PowerLeveling,Honor Farming,Badge Farming,Gear Up,Proffesion lvl up and more.
06/19/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello folks, Tired or boored to level your characters? A new patch is on and your gear is out of date? Decided to start pvp and miss the gear? Just turned 80 and want some gear? Want to get boosted in arena? Want to level the proffesions you always wanted? I am here to help you! WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages:
WTS lv 28 Farming char with 2m sp [PERSIA] or WTT for farming char on Eos Chinese
03/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
My Char is Chinese Full int female. has saint knight avatar, another 14 days of sp ticket and another 28 days sp ticket in storage. Has GDF and 250m!! I accept money too, but only serious offers, from verified paypal users and only as a GIFT! Only making trades and deals with MM like trane! I also trade for a low lvl farming char on Eos!! must be chinese and no build or int build !! msn: [email protected]
Ninja Farming Vs. Warrior Farming!
11/28/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
(Ok before you say anything im sure theres already been a post or thread on this but i couldnt find it.) So i decided im going to start farming a melee class what would you guys say the best class to do this with is ninja or warrior. I need to get to 120 on each character as fast as possible and i plan on buying some elite + gear so they can take hit where there leveling. I know the tower/fan quest is fairly easy with a ninja cause of toxic fog so im not sure if id be able to pull through...
need help with farming:D
07/11/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
well... im lvl 13 with 13 gap....i want to do 30gap can som1 help me ? i need plvl at ongs........(im not noob i have lvl 57 )