Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

best pvp build vs bladers?

Discussion on best pvp build vs bladers? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
best pvp build vs bladers?

i play in a 120 cap p server and most of the players are bladers so i want to know what's the best pvp build vs bladers.
......best regards......
Old 07/16/2012, 06:48   #2

Warrior Rouge Only Who can beat him and If u Didnot play with Right Way u will Lose See My Videos i will add Bladers soon
Old 07/17/2012, 04:11   #3

gidf my friend there are very good builds for you !
Old 07/18/2012, 08:25   #4

1.warrior/cleric
2.warrior/rogue
3.rogue/cleric
4.rogue-warrior/warlock
5.s/s
6.blader or bower on force if the other bladers havent got mbot to cure pill bug or arent on force..
Old 07/20/2012, 07:18   #5
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
after cap 110, bladers have been nerfed(well, not in fact, other classes just got better)
most of all other classes can own a blader if done correctly
but the rule here is: kill it before he lands a debuff on you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 2 bladers 86/87 Aege server
02/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Wts 86 blader with stuff also 87 blader ( this blader is naked ) if you are interested about those accounts pm me or add me to msn ([email protected]) for more information or Skype zilvinas62
[Discussion]Bladers in Private Servers.
11/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 24 Replies
Hey guys, ive just taken up psro again on sunworld and am looking at a blader build. Now i was just thinking are bladers really as bad as people say, they cant kill or be killed? Now i just wanted you guys to contribute ideas and such into bladers, the build and if they really cant do anything. I really wanted to make a blader because there is so many pure str glaviers and bowers on sunworld and i wanted to be different. I was thinking of going 100Bicheon/100Fire/100Cold, but i was wondering...
Bladers on SjSRO.
08/31/2009 - SRO Private Server - 43 Replies
Are bladers any good on SjSRO? At Pvp?
Snow Shield for bladers?!
01/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
Ahoy Ahoy! as you all can tell from the title, i'm wondering if snow shield is good for bladers "which u r aware that they are str-based characters" or not?. My plan is this, to go for a blader for 90 weapon skills, 90 cold, light 30, fire 90. . .The whole issue about the cold is actually to get the snow shield. I thought, it might work, and it'll be effective, but i realised that as soon as i use it, i discover that my mp goes zero, "although i wont lose against my opponent". So, i need some...