Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ISRO is better without Egypt ppl

Discussion on ISRO is better without Egypt ppl within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ISRO is better without Egypt ppl

Thx the cable cut

3-4 days ago + today and maybe 1 week more :

NO TRAFFICK
NO DC
NO CRASH
NO KS
THIEFS DISSAPEARED
NO LAG
NOW ISRO IS THE BEST , BETTER THAN KSRO / JSRO / TWSRO / CHSRO (now)

No is a racims post , Maybe is time to create ESRO ( Egypt Silkroad Online ) or ASRO ( American (Continent) Silkroad Online)

SRY egypt friends but is the true =S
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2008, 21:45   #2

ok. i'm egyptian .. and i know that not all the egyptians in silkroad are cool .. some are scammers .. but .. there's some cool egyptian guys in the game .. but if you don't think so .... so it's your openion

about the lag .. it's lagging every where

Old 12/24/2008, 22:38   #3

I dont see how banning an entire country will help with sro not crashing, since its your own computer thats the culprit. Also, I know a number of thieves who are complete d***s and they are not Egyptian, or Arab or Turkish for that matter. There will always be some traffic, as you find it unreasonable, but that is due to TIME ZONE DIFFERENCES all around the world. You WILL get DC if your own internet connection lags, or if the connection to the server is cut: this happens whether you are on 28.8kbps dialup or 10mbit ADSL.
So your post IS bordering on racism. And ISRO is named for a reason. It's INTERNATIONAL aka global.
Old 12/24/2008, 22:39   #4

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
This is an absolutely useless thread and it´s racistic too. elitepvpers does not want this kind of talk here.

#closed
Closed Thread