Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[iBot-Newbe] edxSilkroadLoader doesn´t lunch SRO

Discussion on [iBot-Newbe] edxSilkroadLoader doesn´t lunch SRO within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[iBot-Newbe] edxSilkroadLoader doesn´t lunch SRO

Hallo at all,

ok i´m new to iBot and i try to login with the bot the first time. Every thing I configed after this thread:
But when i klick the Button "Lunch" in the edxsilkroadloader i see the hs-image, after that the sro-image and in the end the monitor twinkles to times in the way as SRO would starts but nothing happens.

Am I doing something wrong???

Hope you can help me.

mirrowwinger

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[iBot-Newbe] HS waiting for client ... not working
05/24/2012 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello to all, I´m a Newbe in iBot. I installed all Necessities and patched Silkroad. After lunching Silkroad_Client nothing changes in console even after the game started. So it seems i missed something with the Hackshield. It still waits for the Client. My Os is Win7 32bit. iBot V1.1.36 from iBot - Silkroad Online Bot Java installed. .Net-Framework (vcredist_x86) installed. OCX-Files (regOCXFiles_x86) installed. MediaPatcher (iBot-MediaPatcher copied to SRO-Folder and) executed...
How to use ibot with edxsilkroadloader (also good loader for normal multiclient).
10/03/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 350 Replies
I will make you guys a guide for using Ibot with edxsilkroadloader. I found some non-updated guides for edx an ibot. I'll explain how to use them. First you need to download the lastest version of Ibot. The latest version now is v1.0.68. It is compatible with SRO version 1.250. To download use this link: ibot scroll down a little and you'll find the version you need You also need a loader, this will be the edxsilkroadloader. This loader works and it will not get you banned. I don't...