Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]SroR + Ibot + AttackPet

Discussion on [Help]SroR + Ibot + AttackPet within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]SroR + Ibot + AttackPet

Hi Guys ...
When i Open My SroR with Ibot .. i Get Ibot Stop Working
anyways That happened when i bought a New AttackPet...

i logged in without the bot and put the pet in storge then run With Bot it Worked ...

... i took the pet From The storage when the Bot is Working and i Teleport ... The bot Get Error Agine ...

So could anyone Help me ??
Old 01/09/2012, 11:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
i guess ibot needs update to support the pet in sror

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUT]How to use iBot on SROR
10/05/2016 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 853 Replies
Current bot version: 1.1.41, PLEASE CHECK iBotForFun EVERY TIME THERES SERVER INSPECTION OR ANYTHING What you need ? iBot's latest version: iBotForFun Blogspot or Direct link of the original download: iBot 1.1.41 (Re-uploaded) edxSilkroadLoader6: edxSilkroadLoader6 - Mediafire The edxSilkroadLoader6 found it on google, i did not downloaded it from an official site Use this edxSilkroadLoader6, not the one that comes with the iBot (Re-uploaded)
Ibot for SROR
02/27/2012 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hello! Could somebody help setting up ibot for silkroad-R? I cant get pass opening isro client, because start button doesnt appear after patching media. Help pls :D
SROR patch error
01/02/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, when I want to patch my Media.pk2 that I can use agBot or iBot, the version of my SRO changes. Can anyone upload me a working and patched Media.pk2 of the current SROR version? Or can you help me with my problem? Thanks
How to bot with Attackpet bug?
09/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey i bugged my char so i have now 4 attack pets! but in DB-Bot version 0.8 and 1.0 BETA attack pets do not work.. and DB Bot 1.3 i dont want to download because many guys got hacked!!! And i can not find a working patch for Autoselect ....so i could use keypresser... but can not find anything