Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DB connection failed with sql 2008

Discussion on DB connection failed with sql 2008 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DB connection failed with sql 2008

i use two machines to do my server. the second machine can't connected to the first machine.
How can i do to edit to make it working?

sql 2008 from the second machine don 't connect with sql 2008 of the first machine.
is someone know about it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DB connection failed
11/16/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
SOLVED Request delete
DB Connection Failed!
09/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
1. server, everything is obvious , 2. server agentserver , machinaserver, sr_gameserver open but 2. server Sr_gameserver "DB Connection Failed!" writes http://i54.tinypic.com/qygxvc.png SMC;
Connection failed
03/28/2011 - Last Chaos - 1 Replies
Ween ich in der VB bin und Suse 10.1 starte usw wenn dan der login teil kommt mache ich Lunux-lc login: root passwort: 12345 Linux-lc # cd lastchaos linux-lc: /lastchaos # cd LastChaos das C und Das L groß dann Linux-lc: /lastchaos/LastChaos # ./start Aufeinma Load setting File
ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection erro
04/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hab ein Problem mit meinem DynDns Server nach einiger Zeit kommt bei der DB und Regi immer olgendes "ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'" kann mir jemand sagen woran das liegt?
connection failed
04/02/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
i just finished downloading the BMR patch, when i opened the mini launcher it says after awhile connection failed, any1 Knows how to fix? im dying to play the BMR ryt please help...tnx