Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

agBot 5.2.0b Loop dosnt work

Discussion on agBot 5.2.0b Loop dosnt work within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
agBot 5.2.0b Loop dosnt work

Hi all,
I have a question, i use the agBot. My script is working fine , but if the bot teleporting to town the script dosnt loop,because the loop is activatet.
what is my prob.

I prefer answers in german =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
warrock dosnt work any more :(
12/02/2010 - WarRock - 8 Replies
:handsdown::):mad::bandit:it comes 10500 wen im on warrock i get kicked and it comes warrock stopped working on my windows 7 i dont know how to fix pls tell me :pimp: :o:o:o:D
Agbot loop dosnt loop
10/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
my agbot after i tele will go through the 20 sec wait then says in bot concle feature not available yet feature not available yet idk whats wrong
ISRO bot dosnt work for me
06/06/2007 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
hey guy i need ur help i bought a softmode ... but the bot dosnt open it. at my friends and my brother it works i tryed allready to re-install the game and the bot a few times its for the 1.64 do i need something spcial for it ? it says nothing whe i try to open it .... just dont load the game.. plz help me