Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problems with the download

Discussion on problems with the download within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problems with the download

Good evening, I'm trying to download silkroad, I put the site and put the page to download, (Silkroad Online Official Homepage), now, unloading that file, the open, but not download, what should I do? I have to try somewhere high site?
Old 05/24/2008, 21:35   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
I could use a translating lol
Old 05/24/2008, 21:55   #3

elite*gold: 0
I use to write google XD, however, I can not download the new client, why?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? 3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem? thanks! ^_^
[PROBLEMS] MANY OF MY FRENDS CANT DOWNLOAD THE HACKS BOTS FORM THIS SITE !!!
06/27/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hey Men I Cant Download the rar files....actually i cant download anything.I try to download with DAP BITCOMET and after they say it has been downloaded i open the file with WINRAR and it says that the format is unknown or DAMAGED what should i do i need many things from this site to download.IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME TO DOWNLOAD THAT RAR FILES :mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:( PLEASE PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM I HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON THIS SITE FROM MANY MONTHS AND I NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM !! :mad::mad::mad: