Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Signin Failed. Please report to Silkroad Online customer service.

Discussion on Signin Failed. Please report to Silkroad Online customer service. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Signin Failed. Please report to Silkroad Online customer service.

Hey nachdem ich Silk mit Paypal aufgeladen hab und mir Prem kaufen wollte kann ich mich nicht mehr einloggen. Als ich prem kaufen wollte ist das Fenster immer abgeschmiert, ich natürlich immer wieder versucht. Dann hab ich mich Ausgeloggt und neu Eingeloggt und seit dann kam dieser Fehler.

Mfg Vasily93

English

I buyed 300 Silk (Paypal) then I want to buy 4 Week Gold Prem but the failed sale so i Tryed again and again....then I logged of from The Game and Loggt on again and then came the error. ... Signin Failed. Please report to Silkroad Online customer service.... ( sorry for the baaaaaad english)

With best regards Vasily93
Attached Images
File Type: png Unbenannt.png (19.7 KB, 16 views)
Old 07/31/2011, 17:30   #2

Signin Failed. Please report to Silkroad Online customer service

this massge appeared to me before cuz i got blocked 1H and i tried after 1h it logged normaly ..
so i hope nothing happened to ur char
Old 07/31/2011, 17:51   #3

I've been waiting longer than 1 hour...and have send a lot of e-mails to joymax. they said with my account is everything okay. so i send a email with a screenshot of this signin failed... now i hope joymax eliminates this error...

Tags
signin failed silkroad