Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mbot Login Problem.

Discussion on Mbot Login Problem. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mbot Login Problem.

Hey Guys.

I created for a half year a botters heaven account and today i found my datas.
So i wanted to log in at Mbot for TSRO. Its free for Tsro...
And then : not loggend in..

Why?
I can logg on at the forum ?!?!

What can i do.
Old 07/02/2011, 13:05   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
create a bot acc at theire forum
Old 07/02/2011, 13:56   #3

i did....
but cant logg on...
Old 07/02/2011, 13:59   #4

so ask at mbot forum, you did something wrong

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tool] mBot AC (Auto Login for mBot)
11/02/2023 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 72 Replies
mBot AC is an auto login tool for the Silkroad Online bot, mBot. Auto logs/relogs mBot characters while detecting all known mBot errors and bugs (works with iSRO, cSRO, rSRO) Encrypted ID's and Passwords. Start training after login. Cast return scroll after login. Hide mBot before login. Statistics of all mBots with HP / MP and EXP bars. List of the current party.
Mbot Problem
06/14/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
When i write id pw and press login nothing happen..whats the problem? :confused: its on rsro..i have update client and have last version mbot i use with my friend thx all
Once again mbot problem <.<
05/03/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Since ysterday mbot is crashing for me on my Xbow.. i repotet him by hand yesterday and went to LY after LY was down i went to bot again after 1 hour i noticed that mbot is crashed ... relogged my char in and saw that he bought bolt but he didnt stored anything (ive checked the item filter and everything is like i configured it) when mbot is at hunting area again hes trying to pick up items that wont work coz inventorry is full and 5 min later mbot is crashing coz of this...
WTS 1 Mbot ip (bot that allow u use proxy and be able to login 15 chars)
04/19/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, today joymax has set up a new ip restriction, just 2 chars per ip, im offering 1 of my mbot ips, mbot allow u to use a proxy, so u would be able to login like 15 chars, what i want for my mbot ip? preferable gold at poseidon, but u can also offer what u want, we will see if im interested, thx all.
Csro-Mbot Problem !!
10/20/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
hi guys .... who can help me ? who can write short Tut How i can Buy Mbot ? ... where click and ETC. im a full NewBie About MBOT ... BTW. i have problem with Mbot when i start him ... look Imageshack - mbotproblem.png <----