Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

autopot in psro bot

Discussion on autopot in psro bot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
autopot in psro bot

why doesn't it work for me ? it worked till i set me skills then its stopped help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
betaPotter v0.5 BETA [Packet-Based Autopot for pSRO]
06/24/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 21 Replies
all credits Goes to GoneUp from CP-G it's helpfull for psro Englisch: download Link's http://www.multiupload.com/656SCGFYB4 Scan http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?i d=4f3a1c74b9d2a82da7cc81f19b6e2a2616825e4e3b66cfae c91bf69506b4fdaa-1284412206 I use it self. Look at THE SCAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PSRO Stall Network for SWSRO and PSRO servers
08/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi Guys! I'm working of a web-based stall network for PSRO server. My goal is to lessen the spam in Hotan and lessen all the typing's and use spam-bots. This project is inspired by this post thanks to melkorz123 for the idea. The difference of this web-based stall network is it has SWSRO support and maybe I'll add all working PSRO server in the near future. This project is 100% free because i used my own paid hosting and domain i just added a sub-domain for this project. This is not yet...
PSRO : Why the DCs?
04/17/2008 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Source : 【关于这些日子掉线的问题】 - 论坛公告 - 梦回唐朝之煮酒论英雄 - Powered by Discuz! (official forum) basically ... it's saying the DCs are due to server attacks coming from within china. and the team is still fixing the issue to bring the game back to normal and enjoyable.
[Question]PSRO Autopot For Vista?
02/28/2008 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Does anyone know of an autopot that works with vista? Thanks in advance :)