Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Should my Wind2 script stay public or private?

Discussion on Should my Wind2 script stay public or private? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: Wind2 script PUBLIC or PRIVATE?
Public 68 73.91%
Private 24 26.09%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Should my Wind2 script stay public or private?

please do vote here.

talking about this:
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2008, 20:24   #2

PRIVATE FOR SURE xD

PLZ keep it Private!!!
If everybody knows this "Trick" the value of wind 2 will decrease and that would be a big loss^^

Here again : I LOVE YOU FOR THAT UR THE BEST

U even made me post First time´s here in this forum
Old 02/14/2008, 20:30   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
Public,its a simple AutoIt script,you are not the first guy who made it for sure,the others are just private.Try something different - public.
I doubt it will harm anything,even the value will not decrease,this is not silkroadonline.net though.
Old 02/14/2008, 21:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleNoOB View Post
Public,its a simple AutoIt script,you are not the first guy who made it for sure,the others are just private.Try something different - public.
I doubt it will harm anything,even the value will not decrease,this is not silkroadonline.net though.
dude, you have no idea, I already explained to the releaser on projecthax my oppinion.
I singlehandedly made the prices of wind2 on my server drop like crazy, beucase I had my own tool, and I made 50k+ in no time. They were 3k each (and that was cheap), 2 weeks later, I couldnt even sell them for that price! I had to sell them 2500 each, imagine if I continued, I would be filthy rich, but the profits would decline!
Old 02/14/2008, 21:47   #5

It's true ,i do not have an idea about prices,i buy gold at thepowerlevel,but thats a another subject we shouldn't discuss.
Keep in mind,its an AutoIt script,not dealing with packets,its not a big deal.
You sound like your tool changed the things,no its just normal,one day a str tab is 5m,the next day its worth 1m,is there a script for str tabs? i doubt.
Old 02/14/2008, 23:31   #6

It's true it's not a big deal, but he's right. price of wind 2 will drop. trust me. I did it before.

And since it's that simple, just remove it and make people use their brain to make one themselves. It'd limit the amount of people using such program since a lot of people aren,t smart enough, even for a simple autoit script.
Old 02/15/2008, 14:35   #7

You released the script and then you made that poll.
Maybe you mean the source code?
Old 02/15/2008, 14:49   #8

no.. i really meant the app. i didnt expect that many people that can actaully speak english in a mannered way would come to the forums and complain about it.

i dont want to ruin it for those friendly players in the end.. but i could have cared less about people that just leech all day and cant speak a word english
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2008, 17:22   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleNoOB View Post
It's true ,i do not have an idea about prices,i buy gold at thepowerlevel,but thats a another subject we shouldn't discuss.
Keep in mind,its an AutoIt script,not dealing with packets,its not a big deal.
You sound like your tool changed the things,no its just normal,one day a str tab is 5m,the next day its worth 1m,is there a script for str tabs? i doubt.
it was a tool written in autoit. But since there are more wind2 coming in the server now than tabs, nobody wants them, and people who invested millions want their money back with a little profit, and start selling them just above the cost price (1.5-1.6k each)
Old 02/15/2008, 19:33   #10

I decompiled it ,but i decided to close the thread for one reason:to make it public,maybe open source,maybe not,maybe semi-private ,the important thing is that i got the source code (:
Old 02/16/2008, 11:47   #11

wow, the sourcecode, amazing, you can make the same thing in less than 10 minutes. I can do that, and I have 0 coding experience, I suck at html, and Visual J++ (not c++).

Even a monkey can do this ****. If people really needed this, they would google "macro" and try to make their own. Why does everything has to be spoonfed to these leechers?
Old 03/13/2008, 23:25   #12

Well guys looks like we got ouselves a mexican standoff.. ... My opinion ... is to make it public ... kuz there aren't so manny people that know programing... On the other hand, i myself am a elemets and elixirs trader and wouldn't like for the price of wind2 to drop ... So i find myself in a verry oquard situation... But still my opinion is public...
Best of wishes

================================================== =======