Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DC when selecting char

Discussion on DC when selecting char within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DC when selecting char

Hi all well I'v gotta problem, when im selecting my newb char and before loding screen i get DC, i tried on my other chars and all are working fine, just 1 char... please tell me u guys have got same problem or any solution for it... ow and btw its server Maya

Edit: another prob... i'v created side char on same ID and PW and the char gets DC too -.-''
Old 04/10/2011, 23:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
yeah the same thing is happening to me, same sever maya. idk..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help--Char Stuck at Selecting Channel.
01/28/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
its time to ask for some help already tried so many different ways to make it work but none success..Im uusing Silkbotter 1clicksever Sever file (A6 file) and wanna update to A7 file i downloaded Dkvetarant or other A7 clinet and i copied the Share folder to Vmware Dekaron SeverSide share (severside) but sever wont load and stuck at some where.After that i tried just copied the Skills and Items folder to Silkbotter 1clicksever share/skill and share/item the sever is UP i try log in with...
Selecting the bot for you
07/12/2010 - WoW Bots - 29 Replies
Hey guys I don't come here often, only whenever I've written a guide for some of the other communities I'm at, I come post it here as well so you guys don't miss out. Please note that I only speak english so if you want some sort of reply then don't try speaking to me in German xD When choosing a bot there are many things to consider and they should be inspected carefully in order to avoid wasting money (obviously). Now many people may be thinking "There's nothing to choosing a bot, just...
Ksro still way to selecting monsters ?
12/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
It is possible to select monsters or something like that ?
SibiBot in Ecsro.. not selecting?
03/25/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I put all the buffs, imbue, and nukes (in this order: fire nuke>lion shock>lightning nuke) and when I am starting the bot it buffs myself, and than stand there. If I mark a monster he is going and attacking it.. but after that he is standing again! What to do? (Ecsro..)
albot - selecting target 2 fast
08/30/2008 - Archlord - 7 Replies
Hey, when i try run Albot it selects the next target 2 fast. Someone know the solution? And for Evolution Bot, the pixel-thing (where the evolution bot looks where you hp-bar, mobs-hp bar is) doest work, hives a weird error. And last, they lay-out of all the bots i use are messed up, they dont look same like in picture, the layout is messed up. Dunno how that comes. Expecially the Alab-bot. If i run the Alab-bot then the layout is totally messed up.