Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems. with my tbot. i use bot Card.

Discussion on Problems. with my tbot. i use bot Card. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problems. with my tbot. i use bot Card.

Hi i have a problem with my Tbot. Can anyone plz tell me Why this Pop Up. I post A picture.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Problems with Graphics Card
07/14/2010 - GunZ - 1 Replies
Sorry but i have problems with Graphics Card when i start Gunz Or S4League Or Fantasy Tennis my computer shuts off cause he reaches 100° So i wanna ask you how to cool down my Graphics Card withoout buying a Fan For my computer please help me :(:(:(:(:(:(
Tbot Card
02/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hi, ENG :can someone explain me please how i can charge a Tbot Card? or exist a site where they charge for me? what payment methodes gives? sorry for my bad english >_< GER:kann mir wer erklären wie ich ein Tbot KArte bestellen kann? oder gibt es eine seite wo die bestellen lassen kann?
maybe a [FIX] for all tbot problems!!!
12/14/2007 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hello community, i dont want to say this in alll threats here: if you have a problem with the tbot you just have to delete your 0218studio folder in your registry. then the tbot would work! if the bot doesnt work then make this till it works. this would be solve all my problems with the bot and after a few minutes it works quiet good. i hope i would helped you. feel free to click thanks if i helped you!!! HeadhunTer:)
problems with tbot + with tbot crack
09/25/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
when i open the tbot it opens in some kind of a small window and doesnt show all those options ... ++ when i put the server into the tbot root it gives me a socket error and doesnt open the bot programm :| can any1 help me with those :confused: xs.to - Hosting - aafff.JPG
Problems with my graphics card.
09/23/2006 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
I am using a Dell laptop, graphics card: ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 256Mb, and these screenies show you what is going on... Anybody who knows what this problem is, bitte, help me.