Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Csro] blue Wizard V12

Discussion on [Csro] blue Wizard V12 within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Csro] blue Wizard V12

adox wished that i add this tool have fun all

Quote:
Note: This tool is written for the E language, will be 360 false positives Rising Jinshan Kabbah, as to why false positives in my language programming Forum E also shows that:

Only need to turn off can kill soft, or soft in the tool set to kill you can trust. Or turn off the re-extract the soft kill. If still does not work, they should be killed in the soft damage the original file, it is recommended to kill off soft, re-download.

Triazolam some function:
1: Remote View. Shortcuts on the keyboard 【+ -】. Arbitrarily set. (Or right after the characters move will drag reduction perspective, one second then automatically restore the settings a good perspective)

Two: the game set the window size. Shortcut Shift + arrow keys to ← ↑ ↓ → (Hold down the Shift and hold then press ← ↑ ↓ → Control size) so that everyone watching full-screen movies is to put small, observation of the game while watching movies or doing other convenient feel free to browse the game, the desktop can be dragged around the top edge or edges will be automatically hidden, similar to auto hide, like QQ. Note that the place is: it is best to the game and then raised to 800 * 600 resolution, zoom in or out, or will leave a mark on the screen. Second feature has a flaw that will affect the gameplay, does not affect the Autumn Thoughts butterfly tools, will affect the mouse. Would like to use.

3: End to remember shortcut keys are hidden [Midazolam] is, Home is a hidden game. Very suitable for computer office workers secretly use ~.

4: garbage removal system. Always clear, so everyone's computer streaking up, run faster and more stable.

5: to open dropped off mode. Computer when you lost all the numbers it off, remember that even on the hook "game dropped off" the Caixing. Multi-machine mode switch: for example, you open two numbers, large in 打怪, trumpet in the stall, if the large fall, and trumpet can not afford to, it is not turned off. If you want a swap on shutdown large, direct election on the game dropped off better. Similarly many have been killed off.

6: Check off the reasons. So when we go back to work or off, and also the number of heart, steadfast.

7: written time after time tick off remember. Team disbanded shut down, the most useful by others in your zone, if the team disbanded, automatically shut down.

8: increase the durability of less than 10 weapons to switch weapons. So that we do not have to worry about the use of less durable.
9: Key features in the wizard. 12345 for the half a second, then press F7 select tick start ~ F8 to stop, fill 678 seconds, according to where you need to set the bar.

10: Add a clock bar, and the game has nothing to do, and we good time late at night, afraid to get up the next day, Oh, there was alarm as to facilitate it.
11: the bottom slider is the eye protection, the slider bar in the above regulation, generally in blue, select the middle section in the slide can be, and on the good out of sight, of course, you can follow your favorite to regulation.

12: Optimization of the tool, CPU uses a lower and more stable.

13: Memory Optimization Wizard: most of the so-called memory optimization, but the memory to virtual memory pressure. Certain limits can reduce the CPU usage.

14: Update tool to remind the voice for the Chinese pronunciation. Therefore the volume larger tool

15: use: full access to the game and then open tools, this tool will display the title of the game's name. If not, please refresh according to the requirements you need to set the bar.

Recently, some members can not reflect the blue wizard to connect the game. But I test in the stability of the computer can use, most of the members can use.

Such a problem. First of all, 1 point, not to the game window into their game character name. Another point, the game is the best direct open, do not use right. Again, blue wizard normal, then the title in the tool shows you the name of the game, if not, it is recommended to refresh.

If we find that BG, please send a short message I am Forum

All tools in the download forum, it is recommended to use: Right-Save Target As .....

Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/07/2010, 12:18   #2

thanks man it is appreciated a LOT.
i will start translating immediately, need this tool to d-lvl myself.

EDIT: can't get it started, gives me an error.
Old 06/07/2010, 22:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaox View Post
thanks man it is appreciated a LOT.
i will start translating immediately, need this tool to d-lvl myself.

EDIT: can't get it started, gives me an error.
its work perfect for me
Old 06/07/2010, 23:08   #4

I've tried to translate it but i probably made some errors who have to be corrected. ^^

Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/07/2010, 23:48   #5

yea i thinks it's becouse of my pc or something, beuz' version doesnt work either ah, i'll wait for its next update then thanks both of you anyways.

this is a quote from first post so i guess this is my problem:
Quote:
Recently, some members can not reflect the blue wizard to connect the game. But I test in the stability of the computer can use, most of the members can use.
Old 06/08/2010, 15:27   #6

thanx...have some questions
1. probably the red area is the place with errors
then
2. what is RemoView? zoomhack?
Clear PC TmpFiles?
and what does exactly "Optimize Memory" do?
Old 06/08/2010, 16:18   #7

optimize memory is optimizing(reduce maybe) your RAM using,I think
Old 06/08/2010, 16:51   #8

- Red area is for separate Shutdown and Sound Alert
- RemoView is "Remot View" probably for zoom yes, i didnt try it.
(sometime I dont have enought space for write the complete translation)
- Clear TmpFile, is for remove temp files from your OS.
^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2010, 16:52   #9

optimize memory will clean the memory that isn't used anymore.
sometims when loading a game it will save some of the rendering in the memory so it will load faster the next time it must render.
if you close the game there might be some left of it on your memory which slows down the pc. if you clean the memory then it will have more space to load other games.
don't know if you get what i'm saying but i tried lol.
Thanks
1 User