There is a little bug that i hope u will fixe...
When i close manualy a bot, It's desapeir from Sbot / Sro Windows, BUT it's still on Settings ; at Logging in Or connected, cause that, it's not auto connect perfectly with the limit I add....
There is a little bug that i hope u will fixe...
When i close manualy a bot, It's desapeir from Sbot / Sro Windows, BUT it's still on Settings ; at Logging in Or connected, cause that, it's not auto connect perfectly with the limit I add....
I hope it will be fixed in next version. Thanks u
Edit:
I ran a few tests and it happened to me, I will fix it for next release.
I ran a few tests and it happened to me, I will fix it for next release.
same here. anyway you can bypass this by setting settings/max clients (sbot) to a higher value. but: the upcoming sbot will not kill the client, it only minimizes it. even if you say: go clientless on login.
same here. anyway you can bypass this by setting settings/max clients (sbot) to a higher value. but: the upcoming sbot will not kill the client, it only minimizes it. even if you say: go clientless on login.
In the mean while you can close SBots using AC by right clicking the SBot in the windows list and "Close"
I've fixed this for next release, made a few other relog improvements.
Hello! my sbot ac dont start more than 15 clients, and it used to start them all (19). I cant manually select a number higher than 15, witch is the max. you know how can i manage this to be logging my 19 chars like i used to do? Tankz in advance
Hello! my sbot ac dont start more than 15 clients, and it used to start them all (19). I cant manually select a number higher than 15, witch is the max. you know how can i manage this to be logging my 19 chars like i used to do? Tankz in advance
Yes bro, i used to handle them all with no stress. most of them go clientless after they log on to server, so not much cpu or video resources they consume. Anyway before i could change the number to the value i wish (19), but now i cant, as it only lets put 15 by scrolling down, or a one digit number. You think its possible to give it a fix? this is great for farming noobs at ongs, witch is my main objective last times.
Yes bro, i used to handle them all with no stress. most of them go clientless after they log on to server, so not much cpu or video resources they consume. Anyway before i could change the number to the value i wish (19), but now i cant, as it only lets put 15 by scrolling down, or a one digit number. You think its possible to give it a fix? this is great for farming noobs at ongs, witch is my main objective last times.
[TOOL] Sbot Auto login 09/21/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 95 Replies Sbot Auto login
Version 1.2
Made for: Sbot Users
Download
Virus scan
Sbot Manager 2.30b Credits goes to S3cret
Price: 1 € / month (Read the "How to buy")
If you find some bugs, please report them to [email protected].