good job
btw can u add in the Sbot / SRO Windows select multi Sbot so i can start training of more than 1 char in the same time that will really help cuz im farming 7 chars right now and ofcourse i make them all clientless so its really hard to move them all at once clientlessly so they wont die on the way from one point to another
Used 0.05b until I had to change (cuz it worked perfectly)
Now I'm using 0.09b and it's a big change :P
But in a very good way, I especially like the new system on entering id/pw (instead of the old timer-system)
0 Problems atm with this version too
I guess it's complete/finished? Or are u planning any new updates?
Used 0.05b until I had to change (cuz it worked perfectly)
Now I'm using 0.09b and it's a big change :P
But in a very good way, I especially like the new system on entering id/pw (instead of the old timer-system)
0 Problems atm with this version too
I guess it's complete/finished? Or are u planning any new updates?
It's out of beta now ^^
I spend most of the time improving existing code so it will work for everyone, that's why I removed the client delays, etc.
There isn't much I can do now, it seems pretty much complete, and after adding auto replace SBots everything seems much easier, for me, as I use AC too.
If there is anything you would like to see, that is doable for me I will surely have a look at implementing any function, atm nothing will break the existing main functions, that seems solid.
add the ability to select multi sbot so i can right click and start training of more than 1 char in the same time that will really help especially when u plvling clientless chars and u need to move them all at once from one spot to another so u can easily protect them while they are moving all at once
i had it at first easy fix is when u start it open task manager and do bring to front. that should solve it full time u dont have to do it all the time.
[TOOL] Sbot Auto login 09/21/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 95 Replies Sbot Auto login
Version 1.2
Made for: Sbot Users
Download
Virus scan
Sbot Manager 2.30b Credits goes to S3cret
Price: 1 € / month (Read the "How to buy")
If you find some bugs, please report them to [email protected].